4 nights stay at Bluesun Hotel Alga, Split, Croatia
Croatia's second-largest city, Split (Spalato in Italian) is a great place to see Dalmatian life as it’s really lived. Always buzzing, this exuberant city has just the right balance between tradition and modernity. Step inside Diocletian’s Palace (a Unesco World Heritage Site and one of the world’s most impressive Roman monuments) and you’ll see dozens of bars, restaurants and shops thriving amid the atmospheric old walls where Split has been humming along for thousands of years.
- 4 nights Accommodation at Bluesun Hotel Alga
- Bed and Breakfast
- Return airport transfers on Standard Shared Shuttle
- Hop On - Hop Off Tour + Free Walking Tours of Split and Trogir
Overview of the Property :
Hotel : Bluesun Hotel Alga
The hotel is set amidst spectacular scenery, overlooking the Adriatic Sea and boasting a stunning mountain backdrop. The hotel lies just 100 metres away from the beach, close to the centre of Tucepi. Split Airport is less than 65 km away. The hotel features conference facilities, for the convenience of those travelling for work purposes. The hotel also offers a kids club and playgrounds, as well as a restaurant, pub and reception, to ensure that guests' needs are fully catered for, to a high level of excellence. Guests will find themselves surrounded by ample opportunities for exploration and discovery. The hotel offers the upmost in comfort, hospitality and convenience. The guest rooms are superbly designed, offering modern amenities and functional space.
- 24-hour Reception
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Children’s Swimming Area
- Hop On - Hop Off Tour + Free Walking Tours of Split and Trogir
- Sightseeing, tours and museums
- 48hrs ticket
48hrs ticket, giving you the freedom and flexibility to see the city on your own schedule while enjoying the comfort and convenience of our open-air bus and guide service .Our sightseeing bus tours get you closer to Split's best landmarks and attractions. Discover the city and surrounding over three carefully designed sightseeing routes, featuring over 10 different stops.
RED LINE HOP ON - HOP OFF BUS :
Split is a town of ancient history, built and preserved over the course of 1700 years by its loving inhabitants. But, that is only the heart of a city far more interesting. The only way to experience Split as a whole, beyond the walls of Diocletian’s Palace, is on our open-top sightseeing bus. On this tour you can see the places that ordinary tours would never show you. It starts from the Promenade and includes panoramic drive along the sandy beach Bacvice, sports facilities built for the Mediterranean Games (Sport centre Gripe, Football stadium) and museums (Maritime, Archaeological, Mestrovic Gallery).
The drive continues along the slopes of hill Marjan, covered in a dense Mediterranean pine forest and completely surrounded by the city and the sea, making it a unique sight. From the slopes of Marjan you can enjoy amazing sight of the islands, untouched nature and smell of Mediterranean herbs. The tour finishes in the city centre (Promenade).
BLUE LINE – BIG HISTRORICAL TOUR :
*includes; free walking tour of Trogir
Join panoramic city bus and see the most important and beautiful sites in Splits surroundings.
Story begins with Salona. The remains of that ancient Roman city are one of the richest archaeological sites in Croatia. On this site you can feel the Roman and early Christian spirit that takes you back to the past as you walk by the old Basilica Urbana, its baptistery, the Theatre, the Forum and the old Christian cemetery, Manastirine. Visiting one of the three Roman amphitheatres on the east Adriatic coast gives you the chance to experience the emotions of the ancient gladiators that pervaded this magnificent construction. In front of the Tusculum, there is a beautiful garden where you can take a rest and let the peaceful atmosphere relax you…
Passing through the seven Kaštela we come to Trogir. This UNESCO protected site developed from the ancient Greek town of Tragurion. It is called a "town-museum", since practically every building in that little town is a historical site with its own story...
Afterwards, you can join us on our free walking tour of Trogir.
GREEN LINE – AUTHENTIC DALMATIAN HINTERLAND :
Join panoramic city bus and see the most important and beautiful sites in Dalmatia's hinterland.
STELLA CROATICA - Stella Croatica is a family owned company which produces traditional Dalmatian delicacies. All their products are based on traditional recipes with authentic ingredients. You will have a chance to learn about Dalmatian cultural heritage through their ethnovillage and collections of authentic furniture, objects and utensils. Taste Dalmatian history through their homemade delicacies and bring some home with you!
KLIS - The Klis Fortress, located on high cliffs above Split, had great strategic importance at the time of the Ottoman invasions of Europe. Today is known as one of the filming locations of one of the most popular TV series - Game of Thrones. You will visit the governor's residence, St.Vid's church, gun powder storage and the garrison and enjoy an amazing view of Split with its surrounding mountains and islands.
VRANJAČA CAVE - Incredibly rich in cave ornaments, it is the most beautiful cave in central Dalmatia. It was declared a monument of nature in 1963. The cave contains 2 main halls and corridors connecting them. While the first hall has been known since 19th century, the second hall was discovered in 1903 by 12 year-old Stipe Punda. Passing through it in a round pathway, one gets the impression of constantly moving through cave corridors between the large stalactites and stalagmites. Visitors go as deep as 85 meters and the temperature is 15 C throughout the year. Explore a different side of Dalmatia which awaits to be discovered!
* Visitors should be advised that the only access to the cave is a steep set of stairs. Physically impaired will find the terrain very challenging.
Trogir walking tours :
Join free walking tour of Trogir and you will discover the buildings which still today wisper the story of its past: the St. Lawrence Cathedral, City Loggia, Cipiko Palace, Town Hall, and Benedictine Convent ...
We are proceeding to the Klis Fortress. The Klis Fortress, located on high cliffs above Split, had great strategic importance at the time of the Ottoman invasions of Europe. Today is known as one of the filming locations of one the most popular TV series - Game of Thrones. You will visit the governor’s residence, St. Vid's church, gun powder storage and the garrison and enjoy an amazing view of Split with its surrounding mountains and islands.
- St. Lawrence Cathedral
- City Loggia
- Cipiko Palace
- Town Hall
- Benedictine Convent
- Klis Fortress
- St. Vid's church.
Shared - Standard (Shuttle)
General information :
- Maximum 14 stops
- 1 item of hand baggage allowed per person
- 1 piece of baggage allowed per person ( max.dimensions 158cm) length+width+height=158cm
Required printed copy of this voucher and a valid photo ID with you.
- Extra luggage or sport equipment being checked in, please contact us, as this may carry an extra charge.
- If the details do not correspond with the reservation, please contact your agency immediately.
- In the event of a delay on your flight or a problem with customs or luggage, please call the emergency number in order to advise of the delay and take the necessary steps.
- In the event of being unable to locate the driver, please call the emergency number indicated in this voucher.
- In the event of being unable to locate the meeting point, please call the emergency number indicated in this voucher.
- Child car seats and boosters are not included unless specified in your booking and can carry an extra cost. Should you need to book them, please contact your point of sale prior to travelling.
Waiting time :
- Maximum customer waiting time: 60 minutes
- Maximum supplier waiting time: 0 minutes (Domestic) 0 minutes (International)
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).