4 nights stay at Hotel Rural El Mondalón, Gran Canaria, Spain
Gran Canaria is one of Spain’s Canary Islands, off northwestern Africa. It's known for its black lava and white sand beaches. Its southern beaches include bustling Playa del Inglés and Puerto Rico as well as quieter Puerto de Mogán and San Agustín. In the north, capital city Las Palmas is a major stop for cruise ships and duty-free shopping. The island’s interior is rural and mountainous.
- 4 nights Accommodation at Hotel Rural El Mondalón
- Room - Double or twin standard
- Return airport transfers on Shared Shuttle
- Arehucas Destillery Visit
Overview of the Property :
Hotel : Hotel Rural El Mondalón
Beautifully situated at the edge of the Bandama Natural Monument volcanic crater on the charming island of Gran Canaria, this hotel affords guests a truly unique destination. The hotel is conveniently situated just a 20 minutes' driving distance from the city of Las Palmas and the Gran Canaria airport is less than 13 kilometres away. Guests will find themselves just 3 kilometres from the pristine beaches of the coast, while the Bandama Golf Course lies just 4 kilometres away. This charming hotel enjoys a delightful island style, blending effortlessly with its natural surroundings. The guest rooms are exquisitely appointed, and come complete with modern amenities for added comfort and convenience. Guests are sure to be impressed by the range of excellent facilities that this wonderful hotel has to offer.
- Reading and TV room.
- Still life.
- Heated outdoor pool. Hydromassage benches and waterfall.
- Gym with equipment.
- Massage room.
- Children's Play Area.
- ADSL connection in the rooms and WI-FI throughout the Hotel.
- Surveillance by security cameras.
Sightseeing : Arehucas Destillery Visit
- Arehucas proposes a tourist product that puts within the reach of the visitors the culture and tradition of the canaries, our legend, passion and customs to the rhythm of sugar cane.
- The visit offers three different spaces in which to approach the history of the distillery.
- In the first place the customer will visit the winery with more than 4000 barrels, secondly the rum production process; third, the bottling process and by Last tasting center and shop. The visitor will have the opportunity to appreciate the mill, where the newly cut canes are introduced, the mill option is only available during spring, in the same room you can see the fermentation tanks, the distillery (the heart of Arehucas) and the laboratory, next to the boiler room. Secondly, you will walk through the tour where the American oak barrels are checked and repaired by a handmade carpenter where the rum rests until reaching the expected maturity. In this tour you will check the history, and the countries where Arehucas currently has presence.
- Arehucas distilleries gives you one of the most rooted traditions and one of the gastronomic events that best identify the canaries. Arehucas is one of the oldest rum wineries in Europe founded in 1884, our Ron is history, and we want Arehucas not just a product, but leave a mark and that everyone who hears our name knows our history.
Transfers : Shared - Standard (Shuttle)
- Maximum 14 stops
- 1 item of hand baggage allowed per person
- 1 piece of baggage allowed per person ( max.dimensions 158cm) length+width+height=158cm
- In the event of extra luggage or sport equipment being checked in, please contact us, as this may carry an extra charge.
- In the event of being unable to locate the meeting point, please call the emergency number indicated in this voucher.
- In the event of a delay on your flight or a problem with customs or luggage, please call the emergency number in order to advise of the delay and take the necessary steps.
- If the details do not correspond with the reservation, please contact your agency immediately.
- Child car seats and boosters are not included unless specified in your booking and can carry an extra cost. Should you need to book them, please contact your point of sale prior to travelling.
- Some hotels have restricted bus access, in these cases customers must follow indications as arrivals and departures will be from a meeting point.
Waiting time :
- Maximum customer waiting time: 60 minutes
- Maximum supplier waiting time: 0 minutes (Domestic) 0 minutes (International)
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).