4 nights stay at DB San Antonio Hotel & Spa, Saint Paul
St Paul’s Bay is a village located in the North of Malta along its Northern coastline. Its municipality includes the neighbouring villages of Buġibba and Qawra, as well as a few smaller localities which include Xemxija and Mistra.
Traditionally, St Paul’s Bay was known as a fisherman’s village, similar to Marsaxlokk, although it’s lost a little of its character with the area’s development as a popular tourist destination.
The village’s name refers to Saint Paul’s shipwreck. According to the Bible, he was shipwrecked on an island while travelling from Caesarea to Rome and it is believed that this island was Malta. Saint Paul is believed to have introduced Catholicism to the Maltese.
- 4 nights Accommodation at DB San Antonio Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
- Room - Double or twin standard
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Return airport transfers on Shared Shuttle
- Harbours Day Cruise
Overview of the Property :
Hotel : DB San Antonio Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
This sublime newly renovated Moorish style hotel is ideally situated in the leisure district of St. Paul's Bay, just a few minutes' walking distance away from the bustling town centre where guests can explore the vibrant nightlife scene, exciting entertainment venues and shopping opportunities. Guests will find themselves in the ideal setting from which to explore the attractions the city has to offer. The hotel boasts a stunning, typical Moorish architectural style, and is hailed as one of the largest pool complexes on the island with a rooftop pool and terrace (mid-summer) for adults only. This stunning hotel welcomes guests with style and refined elegance. Luxuriously-appointed guest rooms invite visitors into soothing, serene surroundings in which to relax and unwind in comfort. The hotel provides an abundance of exemplary facilities which offer fun for all the family.
- 24-hour reception
- Indoor freshwater pool
- Indoor heated pool
- Outdoor freshwater pool
- Children’s swimming area
- Kids’ club
- Sun terrace
Sightseeing : Harbours Day Cruise
Enjoy our Latini Cruise around the two natural harbours and their ten creeks.
A detailed commentary will help to unfold the history of Valletta and the Three Cities dating back to 1565. Visiting historical forts, battlements and the ten creeks from the sea, will give a different prospective of days gone by as you witness Malta’s living past and busy present dockyards & marinas.
Start point : Hotel pickup
End point : Same as the starting point
Duration : 1,5 Hours
Transfers : Shared - Standard (Shuttle)
- Maximum 14 stops
- 1 item of hand baggage allowed per person
- 1 piece of baggage allowed per person ( max.dimensions 158cm) length+width+height=158cm
- In the event of extra luggage or sport equipment being checked in, please contact us, as this may carry an extra charge.
- In the event of being unable to locate the meeting point, please call the emergency number indicated in this voucher.
- In the event of a delay on your flight or a problem with customs or luggage, please call the emergency number in order to advise of the delay and take the necessary steps.
- If the details do not correspond with the reservation, please contact your agency immediately.
- Child car seats and boosters are not included unless specified in your booking and can carry an extra cost. Should you need to book them, please contact your point of sale prior to travelling.
- Some hotels have restricted bus access, in these cases customers must follow indications as arrivals and departures will be from a meeting point.
Waiting time :
- Maximum customer waiting time: 60 minutes
- Maximum supplier waiting time: 0 minutes (Domestic) 0 minutes (International)
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).