4 nights stay at Savoy Palace, Funchal, Madeira
Funchal is the capital city of Portugal's Madeira archipelago. It's backed by hills, and known for its harbor, gardens and Madeira wine cellars. The centuries-old Funchal Cathedral, which mixes Gothic and Romanesque styles, is notable for its carved wooden ceiling. Fronting the harbor is the São Tiago Fortress, built in the 1600s. It now houses the Contemporary Art Museum, with a large collection of Portuguese works.
- 4 nights Accommodation at Savoy Palace
- Bed and Breakfast
- Room - Double / Twin with garden view
- Return airport transfers on Private basis
- Funchal tour
Overview of the Property :
Hotel : Savoy Palace
Opening in the spring of 2019, the SAVOY PALACE, part of Savoy Hotels & Resorts, is located in a prime area of Funchal, a few minutes from the main tourist attractions, museums, restaurants and monuments. The new and luxurious superior 5-star hotel, boasts superb views of the ocean and gardens, harmoniously blending bold, modern and historical styles. It is inspirational for the elegance of its interiors and comfort sublimated to details, expressed in the quality of its materials, the perfection of its finishes, the softness of its textures, the richness of its decorative features and the interior design itself. All guest rooms and suites present a striking contemporary décor, with custom-created fabrics, as well as bespoke furniture manufactured mostly by local artisans, and also feature sleek living area and office space.
- 24-hour reception
- Sun terrace
- Sun loungers
- Private pool
- Indoor heated pool
Sightseeing : Funchal Tour
Catch the Yellow Bus Hop on Off Bus Funchal and, at a height of 4 meters, discover the most beautiful places in Funchal. You can get off and on at any stop throughout the circuit in this Funchal Sightseeing Bus! Take advantage of the trip to get to know the unique views of Funchal (like the one at Pico dos Barcelos), its main monuments, its typical Portuguese cobblestone streets and the colourful flowers in its gardens. Be sure to visit the Madeira Wine Museum, where you can enjoy a glass of this famous wine.
* Note that this tour also includes 1 guided tour to Bordal factory.
Start point : Avenida do Mar - Funchal - PT
End point : At any of the bus stops.
01/11 - 31/03, 09:00 - 17:30
01/04 - 31/10, 09:00 - 18:00
Duration : 85 Minutes
Transfers : Private - Standard (Car)
- Exclusive ride for you
- Door to door service
- 1 piece of baggage allowed per person ( max.dimensions 158cm) length+width+height=158cm
- 1 item of hand baggage allowed per person
- In the event of extra luggage or sport equipment being checked in, please contact us, as this may carry an extra charge.
- In the event of a delay on your flight or a problem with customs or luggage, please call the emergency number in order to advise of the delay and take the necessary steps.
- In the event of being unable to locate the driver, please call the emergency number indicated in this voucher.
- If the details do not correspond with the reservation, please contact your agency immediately.
- If you are travelling with children it is required to use a child safety seat. Please note that it´s the parent or guardian reponsibility to bring one, in the case of not complying with this requirement the service may not be provided.
- No waiting time for the customer
- Maximum supplier waiting time: 60 minutes (Domestic) 60 minutes (International)
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).