4 nights stay at Icon Valparaiso by Petit Palace, Calas de Mallorca, Majorca
Mallorca (Majorca) is one of Spain's Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean. It's known for beach resorts, sheltered coves, limestone mountains and Roman and Moorish remains. Capital Palma has nightlife, the Moorish Almudaina royal palace and 13th-century Santa María Cathedral. Stone-built villages include Pollença, with its art galleries and music festival, and hillside Fornalutx, surrounded by citrus plantations.
- 4 nights Accommodation at Icon Valparaiso by Petit Palace
- Bed and Breakfast
- Room - Standard Double
- Return airport transfers on Shared Shuttle
- City and Island tour
Overview of the Property :
Hotel : Icon Valparaiso by Petit Palace - Adults Only
Icon Valparaiso by Petit Palace -Adults Only has simple, bright décor throughout. Its air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV and private bathrooms. Guests can enjoy a range of Mediterranean cuisine in the Valparaiso's buffet restaurant. There is also a bar offering sea views. There is a range of shops, bars and restaurants in Cala Murada, a 5-minute walk from Hotel Valparaiso. Cala Mondragó Natural Park is 30 km from the hotel, while Palma and its airport can be reached within an hour by car. This property also has one of the best-rated locations in Cala Murada! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gym and Spa
- 24hrs reception
- Private pool
- Beachfront location
Sightseeing : CitySightseeing Hop On - Hop Off bus tour
Discover the beautiful city of Palma de Mallorca on a panoramic open-top CitySightseeing Hop On - Hop Off bus tour, and explore at your own pace the best that the city has to offer.
- Freedom to explore the city at your own leisure
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish!
- Informative audioguide available in 8 languages
As the seat of power in Mallorca since time immemorial, Palma has come to congregate a vast collection of palaces, churches and plazas. Despite the ravages of time, much of the city has been immaculately preserved and it offers a wealth of sights and attractions. This fascinating open-top double-decker bus tour highlights the best there is to see from the atmospheric old town to the leafy boulevards of the modern shopping areas. You can hop on and off to explore on foot at your leisure.
You’ll see the city’s impressive Gothic cathedral, looming over a beautiful lagoon. Then check out the stylish waterfront, with its glitzy yachts and glamorous restaurants. See the ancient windmills of Es Jonquet, which are the centrepiece of an old fishermen’s quarter that is now heaving with trendy restaurants and bars. Hop off at Bellver Castle, a perfectly round Gothic fortress that was built in the 14th century to protect Palma, and still looks as good as new. Stroll around the complex (admission is optional) and enjoy breathtaking views over the city and marina from this vantage point.
Explore the cobbled medieval quarter and discover a treasure trove of jewellery and antique shops, and sunny squares where tapas joints advertise their specials on outdoor chalk boards. There are many attractions such as Es Baluard Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, the Almudaina Palace, the Arab Baths, the former Grand Hotel, which is now an art gallery and sections of the old city walls that can still be walked.
The combination tour includes your Hop On Hop Off Bus Ticket and a touristic boat tour around Palma Bay whilst enjoying a selection of drinks and snacks served on board.
Audioguide in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Catalan, Russian and Chinese
Start point : Plaça de la Reina - 07012 - Palma de Mallorca - ES
End point : You can Hop-On and Hop-Off at any of the stops.
Opening dates : 11:00 - 17:00
Frequency: Every 60 - 75 minutes, depending on the time of the day.
Boat trip : 01/05 - 31/10, 11:00 - 16:30
Shared - Standard (Shuttle)
- Maximum 14 stops
- 1 item of hand baggage allowed per person
- 1 piece of baggage allowed per person ( max.dimensions 158cm) length+width+height=158cm
- If the details do not correspond with the reservation, please contact your agency immediately.
- In the event of being unable to locate the driver, please call the emergency number indicated in this voucher.
- In the event of a delay on your flight or a problem with customs or luggage, please call the emergency number in order to advise of the delay and take the necessary steps.
- Some hotels have restricted bus access, in these cases customers must follow indications as arrivals and departures will be from a meeting point.
- Maximum customer waiting time: 60 minutes
- Maximum supplier waiting time: 0 minutes (Domestic) 0 minutes (International)
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).