4 nights stay at Hotel The Vine, Funchal, Madeira
Madeira, an autonomous region of Portugal, is an archipelago comprising 4 islands off the northwest coast of Africa. It is known for its namesake wine and warm, subtropical climate. The main island of Madeira is volcanic, green and rugged, with high cliffs, pebbly beaches and settlements on deltas of the Fajã River. Capital Funchal has botanic gardens and is known for its harbor and a large New Year's fireworks show.
- 4 nights Accommodation at The Vine
- Bed and Breakfast
- Room - Double or twin Prestige
- Return airport transfers on Private basis
- Half Day Tour to Eira do Serrado and Monte
Overview of the Property :
Hotel : The Vine
This award-winning design hotel is situated in the historic centre of Funchal. Many attractions such as the Cathedral, Frederico de Freitas Museum, Museum of Natural History or Funchal Marina are easily reachable. The luxury hotel features 24-hour reception, express check-in, concierge service, currency exchange, free WIFI throughout, meeting rooms, 24-hour business centre, restaurant, bar, fitness centre, spa and wellness, indoor and outdoor pool, medical assistance, bicycle rental, car hire, laundry service and luggage storage.
- 24-hour reception
- Sun terrace
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor freshwater pool
Sightseeing : Half Day Tour to Eira do Serrado and Monte
A day full of beautiful landscapes and breathtaking views, join us for the relaxing escape to Monte along with the famous viewpoints Pico Dos Barcelos and Eira do Sorrado. Then indulge in a little wine tasting
- Visit two outstanding viewpoints: Pico dos Barcelos and Eira do Sorrado
- See the beautiful hamlet of Monte
- Be amazed at a local embroidery producer and sip at some local wine
Start of at 355 meters above sea level at the iconic Pico Dos Barcelos. Look out over impressive views of Funchal bay and the city. Continue up the winding mountain road until we reach Eira do Serrado, located in the heart of the island and offers panoramic views of the valley. Spot the parish of Curral das Freiras and notice how the imposing mountains surround it.
Next we’ll travel to the fairytale like hamlet of Monte, situated above Funchal, famous for its beautiful church, lush public gardens and Toboggan run. Those who seek an adrenaline rush may hop on board its 2km run and enjoy the breeze that rushes past them on this unique form of transport.
To end this delightful day out, we will visit a local embroidery producer. Be fascinated at the skilled work and there’s even time for a little bit of wine tasting!
Languages : Portuguese, English, Spanish, French and German.
Others : Toboggan not included.
Starting point : Hotel pickup
End point : Same as starting point
Opening dates : Monday/Thursday, 14:30 - 19:30
Transfers : Private - Standard (Car)
- Exclusive ride for you
- Door to door service
- 1 piece of baggage allowed per person ( max.dimensions 158cm) length+width+height=158cm
- 1 item of hand baggage allowed per person
- In the event of extra luggage or sport equipment being checked in, please contact us, as this may carry an extra charge.
- In the event of a delay on your flight or a problem with customs or luggage, please call the emergency number in order to advise of the delay and take the necessary steps.
- In the event of being unable to locate the driver, please call the emergency number indicated in this voucher.
- If the details do not correspond with the reservation, please contact your agency immediately.
- If you are travelling with children it is required to use a child safety seat. Please note that it´s the parent or guardian reponsibility to bring one, in the case of not complying with this requirement the service may not be provided.
- No waiting time for the customer
- Maximum supplier waiting time: 60 minutes (Domestic) 60 minutes (International)
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).