4 nights stay at Hotel Can Cera, Palma, Majorca
Palma is a resort city and capital of the Spanish island of Mallorca (Majorca), in the western Mediterranean. The massive Santa María cathedral, a Gothic landmark begun in the 13th century, overlooks the Bay of Palma. The adjacent Almudaina is a Moorish-style Arab fortress converted to a royal residence. West of the city, hilltop Bellver Castle is a medieval fortress with a distinctive circular shape.
- 4 nights Accommodation at Hotel Can Cera
- Bed and Breakfast basis
- Deluxe double room
- Return airport transfers on Private basis
- Funchal tour
Overview of the Property :
Hotel : Hotel Can Cera
A former palace, Can Cera is a unique accommodation choice, devised to create a space that feels part luxury house in the old town, part members’ club. Gorgeous antiques, theatrical floor-length curtains and evocative lighting create an interior which oozes intimacy and character. A charming blend of period furniture and contemporary artwork add drama and sophistication. If you love design, a visit to Can Cera is like enjoying an exclusive design treasure hunt, as you’ll discover celebrated chairs and lamps at every turn.
An antidote to the hustle and bustle of Palma’s city centre, this 17th-century palace, hidden away among the old town’s meandering streets, exudes blissful tranquillity. You’ll feel spoiled and delighted in Can Cera. The minimal rules and homely feel make for an unrivalled sojourn in Palma. As you enjoy an afternoon rest on the rooftop terrace, help yourself to a glass of Verdejo from the marbled cocktail bar or curl up on a plush sofa with a well-thumbed novel in hand. You’ll find your time with us reminiscent of a stay with dear friends.
If that’s not enough, Can Cera boasts a genial location - nestled in Palma’s historical city centre and surrounded by palaces and plazas
- 24-hour reception
- Rooftop terrace
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
Sightseeing : City Sightseeing Palma Hop-On Hop-Off Tour - 24 hours Bus ticket
Discover the beautiful city of Palma de Mallorca on a panoramic open-top CitySightseeing Hop On - Hop Off bus tour, and explore at your own pace the best that the city has to offer.
- Freedom to explore the city at your own leisure
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish!
- Informative audioguide available in 8 languages
As the seat of power in Mallorca since time immemorial, Palma has come to congregate a vast collection of palaces, churches and plazas. Despite the ravages of time, much of the city has been immaculately preserved and it offers a wealth of sights and attractions. This fascinating open-top double-decker bus tour highlights the best there is to see from the atmospheric old town to the leafy boulevards of the modern shopping areas. You can hop on and off to explore on foot at your leisure.
You’ll see the city’s impressive Gothic cathedral, looming over a beautiful lagoon. Then check out the stylish waterfront, with its glitzy yachts and glamorous restaurants. See the ancient windmills of Es Jonquet, which are the centrepiece of an old fishermen’s quarter that is now heaving with trendy restaurants and bars. Hop off at Bellver Castle, a perfectly round Gothic fortress that was built in the 14th century to protect Palma, and still looks as good as new. Stroll around the complex (admission is optional) and enjoy breathtaking views over the city and marina from this vantage point.
Explore the cobbled medieval quarter and discover a treasure trove of jewellery and antique shops, and sunny squares where tapas joints advertise their specials on outdoor chalk boards. There are many attractions such as Es Baluard Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, the Almudaina Palace, the Arab Baths, the former Grand Hotel, which is now an art gallery and sections of the old city walls that can still be walked.
The combination tour includes your Hop On Hop Off Bus Ticket and a touristic boat tour around Palma Bay whilst enjoying a selection of drinks and snacks served on board.
Start point : Plaça de la Reina - 07012 - Palma de Mallorca - ES
End point : You can Hop-On and Hop-Off at any of the stops.
Private - Standard (Car)
- Exclusive ride for you
- Door to door service
- 1 piece of baggage allowed per person ( max.dimensions 158cm) length+width+height=158cm
- 1 item of hand baggage allowed per person
- In the event of extra luggage or sport equipment being checked in, please contact us, as this may carry an extra charge.
- In the event of being unable to locate the driver, please call the emergency number indicated in this voucher.
- If the details do not correspond with the reservation, please contact your agency immediately.
- Child car seats and boosters are not included unless specified in your booking and can carry an extra cost. Should you need to book them, please contact your point of sale prior to travelling.
- In the event of a delay on your flight or a problem with customs or luggage, please call the emergency number in order to advise of the delay and take the necessary steps.
- No waiting time for the customer
- Maximum supplier waiting time: 60 minutes (Domestic) 60 minutes (International)
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).