4 nights stay at Hotel Bayerischer Hof, Munich, Germany
Munich, Bavaria’s capital, is home to centuries-old buildings and numerous museums. The city is known for its annual Oktoberfest celebration and its beer halls, including the famed Hofbräuhaus, founded in 1589. In the Altstadt (Old Town), central Marienplatz square contains landmarks such as Neo-Gothic Neues Rathaus (town hall), with a popular glockenspiel show that chimes and reenacts stories from the 16th century.
- Rate is based on two guests in a Double Standard room for travel from 8th - 12th December 2021
- 4 nights Accommodation at Hotel Bayerischer Hof
- Bed and Breakfast basis
- Double Standard room
- Airport transfer on Private basis
- Breweries and Bars of Munich - City Exploration Game!
- Free wifi
Overview of the property :
Hotel Bayerischer Hof
This world-renowned and refined hotel boasts a privileged situation in the glorious city centre of Munich, right in the middle of cultural and business sites as well as deluxe shopping streets. Privately owned in the fourth generation, this grand hotel reflects the perfect combination between tradition and modern technical requirements. All of its enchanting and elegant guest rooms, including several luxurious suites, are individually decorated from famous architects and exude a plush atmosphere of rest and relaxation to ensure its guests a memorable stay. Business travellers might take advantage of the versatile conference rooms and everyone may enjoy a taste of delicious dishes served at the 5 on-site restaurants. Leisure facilities include a theatre, a hairdresser's saloon and a luxurious shopping and art arcade that will fulfil all wishes of any selective traveller.
- 24-hour reception
- Indoor freshwater pool
- Outdoor freshwater pool
- Sun loungers
- Theatre / auditorium
- Sun terrace
Sightseeing : Breweries and Bars of Munich - City Exploration Game!
Play a city game and embark on a mysterious Munich (München) walking tour where you follow the clues and solve puzzles to discover stories of the city's famous landmarks in a one of a kind adventure mystery.
On this München walking tour, you will learn about the history of the city, visit Marienplatz, Rindermarkt and find the Wolfsbrunnen statue while visiting some of München’s oldest breweries.
Are you ready to discover München’s history?
- See the oldest and most authentic houses in Munich
- Discover the city as a hub for jewelers
- Learn where probably the best beers in the world are made
- Find out the reason why there aren’t any skyscrapers, as well as many other new and old stories about the city
- You are Samuel Aldo, the grandson of a famous German beer brewer from the late 19th century. Your grandfather, Ruprecht 'Honeydew' Aldo, had lived to be 103 years. His love for brewing beer he passed on to you.
- In his will, he left you an enigmatic old bottle, which had a drawing of a soldier on the back of a cow, curious directions and a message inscribed on the bottom:
- 'In München, you will find the past and future of our family's legacy.
Know before you go :
Quest available in English and German. This quest has 11 challenges. Best during the day. Recommended activity for families. After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour. Make sure you download the Questo mobile app from GooglePlay or the Apple App Store. Create a new account inside the Questo app with your email address to begin the game. Please note, in order to play the game, you will need an internet connection. This is a self-guided game type tour. You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
Start point : Marienplatz
End point : City centre
Duration : 91 Minutes
Transfers : Private - Standard (Car)
- General information
- Exclusive ride for you
- Door to door service
- 1 piece of baggage allowed per person ( max.dimensions 158cm) length+width+height=158cm
- 1 item of hand baggage allowed per person
- In the event of being unable to locate the driver, please call the emergency number indicated in this voucher.
- Remember to bring a printed copy of this voucher and a valid photo ID with you.
- Child car seats and boosters are not included unless specified in your booking and can carry an extra cost. Should you need to book them, please contact your point of sale prior to travelling.
- Adapted vehicles are suitable for foldable wheelchairs. If the wheelchair cannot be folded, an extra cost may be applicable for customer
- Waiting time : No waiting time for the customer
- Maximum supplier waiting time: 60 minutes (Domestic) 60 minutes (International)
Terms & Conditions
Rate is based on two guests in a Double Deluxe room for travel 8th - 12th December 2021. All bookings are subject to availability. Minimum nights stay may apply. Other travel periods may be available. Some block out dates may apply. Rates may alter depending upon the dates requested and surcharges if applicable. Bookings are non-refundable once paid. Any changes will incur £50 admin fee plus any hotel charges. Final booking confirmation only provided once payment has been processed. Non-refundable. Contact our travel team for more details. Our holiday Centre reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice at any time. Pricing correct as at 30th July 2021