4 nights stay at Casa ladico Boutique Hotel, Menorca
Menorca (Minorca) is one of Spain’s Balearic islands in the Mediterranean Sea. Traditionally more low-key than its neighbors, Mallorca (Majorca) and Ibiza, it’s known for its endless beaches, from miles-long sandy crescents to rocky, turquoise-watered bays called “calas.” Pine trees fringe the coast. The capital, Mahon, is on a bluff overlooking a large harbor, with Georgian mansions and a church with 13th-century roots.
- 4 nights Accommodation at Casa Ládico Boutique Hotel
- Bed and Breakfast
- Room - Standard Double
- Return airport transfers on Shared Shuttle
- Yellow Catamarans
Overview of the Property :
Hotel : Casa Ládico Boutique Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, the hotel Boutique offers accommodation in Mahón, 500 m from Mahon Port. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also offers bike hire. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 5 km from the property.
- Outdoor pool
- Spa services
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour reception
Sightseeing : Yellow Catamarans
The complete boat-trip around the Port of Mahon with historical commentary and underwater views will firstly take you to the north shore (S'altra banda), passing the Spanish Naval Base, the Anglo-American cemetery, the "Isla Plana" and the "Isla del Lazareto" (a former quarantine hospital), then passing the "Canal de Alfonso XII towards the "Fortaleza de la Mola". Leaving the mouth of the port, one can enjoy underwater views of the clear waters of the "Clot de la Mola".
Returning to the port along the south coast, we pass the ruins of the San Felipe Fort, the town of Es Castell with its picturesque fisherman's cove (Cales Fonts), the "Isla del Rey" and the colonial houses of Admiral Collingwood and Lord Nelson (Golden Farm), before returning to the interior of the port where a wonderful panorama unfolds of the cliffs and the old town of Mahon.
During the trip, you can listen to an enjoyable historical commentary in English on the history and points of interest of the Port Mahon and Minorca. This commentary is also available in other languages, such as Spanish, Catalan, German, Italian, French, Dutch and Czech.
The duration of the boat-trips around the Port of Mahon (Minorca) and its surroundings is one full hour and there are no stops during the trip. This is the minimum time needed in order to calmly contemplate the multiple points of interest and to enjoy unhurried underwater viewing.
Duration : 1 hour
Start point : Moll de LLevant, 12 - 07701 - Mahon - ES
End point : Same as the starting point
Shared - Standard (Shuttle)
- Maximum 14 stops
- 1 item of hand baggage allowed per person
- 1 piece of baggage allowed per person ( max.dimensions 158cm) length+width+height=158cm
- If the details do not correspond with the reservation, please contact your agency immediately.
- In the event of being unable to locate the driver, please call the emergency number indicated in this voucher.
- In the event of a delay on your flight or a problem with customs or luggage, please call the emergency number in order to advise of the delay and take the necessary steps.
- Some hotels have restricted bus access, in these cases customers must follow indications as arrivals and departures will be from a meeting point.
- Maximum customer waiting time: 60 minutes
- Maximum supplier waiting time: 0 minutes (Domestic) 0 minutes (International)
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).