Norwegian Star: Sailing Ireland with stay in Southampton (save £200pp)
Norwegian Star: Northern Europe: Dublin, Belfast, Cork & Galway from Southampton
Market Price: £999pp | Our Special Price: £799pp | Save £200pp
(Exclusive - Save £400 per couple)
Discover the charm, history and incredible vistas of the United Kingdom and Ireland aboard Norwegian Star. Uncover the natural beauty of Northern Ireland on a guided tour from Belfast and explore the rugged cliffs of the coast and the enchanting landscapes of the country's famous Glens. Then travel from Cork and back in time to the lands that were once home to Ireland's High Kings and tour the historic Cahir Castle.
Your Cruise & Stay Highlights:
- £200 total savings per couple on this holiday.
- 10 Nights cruise sailing onboard Norwegian Star from Southampton, United Kingdom
- Cruise upgrade available: Now’s the best time to book your dream holiday with NCL. The best part is, you can enjoy Open Bar, Speciality Dining, Excursions & much more when you upgrade with Free at Sea.
- Exclusive savings on Cabin Upgrade: Upgrade to Balcony Stateroom and Save £400 per couple.
- Pre-cruise stay: 1 Nights stay at 4-star Jury's Inn Southampton including breakfast. Jurys Inn Southampton is located in Southampton City Centre, a neighbourhood in Southampton, and is in a shopping district and near a train station.
- Experience Southampton with the SO card: The SO card features different deals and discounts from independent stores to national brands in retail, hospitality, leisure, beauty and everything in-between there is something for everyone to enjoy.
- 10% off port parking: Book your space now and get great deals on parking at Southampton port.
- 10% off travel insurance: Either saving on single trip or annual multi-trip policies including Covid-19 cover.
- 10% off shore excursions: Ask about our recommended Shore Excursion Options and save 10% on some incredible experiences.
- + Book with Confidence, You can Change or Cancel your Hotel Stay up to 30 Days Prior to arrival for Free of Cost.
Pre-Cruise Hotel in Southampton: Hotel Jury's Inn Southampton
Room: Standard Double including breakfast
Check in: 10th May 2023
Check out: 11th May 2023
Stay Duration: 1 Night
Cruise Sail Date: 11th May 2023
Sail Duration: 10 Nights
Ship: Norwegian Star
Total Cruise & Stay Duration: 11 Nights
Accommodation in Southampton
4-star Jurys Inn Southampton
Jurys Inn Southampton is located in Southampton City Centre, a neighbourhood in Southampton, and is in a shopping district and near a train station. Tudor House and Garden and Old City Walls are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Paultons Family Theme Park - Home of Peppa Pig World and SeaCity Museum. The Quays and Southampton Maritime Museum are also worth visiting.
Activities in Southampton
Experience so much more of Southampton with the SO card!
Enjoy offers, discounts promotions and more from your favourite Southampton businesses. The SO card features different deals and discounts from independent stores to national brands in retail, hospitality, leisure, beauty and everything in-between there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Terms & Conditions
All fares are displayed in Great British Pound and pricing is per person based on twin share occupancy unless stated otherwise. Although all due care is taken to keep information as up-to-date as possible, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice: due to varying timing schedules of supplier automated update processes; currency fluctuations; fuel surcharges or government tax & fee changes and may not be guaranteed until paid in full. Gratuities may be an additional onboard charge depending on particular cruise line selected. Please ask your cruise consultant for any clarification of Terms & Conditions.