MSC World Europa: Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Doha with Pre cruise stay (save £110pp)
MSC World Europa: Middle East Sailing from Dubai
The destination evokes the oriental fascination, turquoise sea landscapes and warm desert sands.
Where once there was just desert, today we find the tallest buildings in the world, the most luxurious hotels and the boldest of architecture that coexists with the historic palaces and the remnants of the long and rich Arab history.
Indulge in this luxurious journey with an MSC Cruise, an old tradition that is also a part of the progress made by the Emirates in recent years: Abu Dhabi and Dubai will surprise you with their daring, futuristic architecture and Sir Bani Yas Island will delight you with a dream beach experience or a safari like no other between mangroves, the desert and the protected bay areas.
Your Cruise & Stay Highlights:
- £200 total savings per couple on this holiday.
- 07 Nights cruise sailing onboard MSC World Europa from Dubai, UAE
- MSC cruises always includes: Full board in fine dining restaurants, Gym, pools and relaxation, West End-style theatre shows, Children Clubs and activities.
- Includes service charge - gratuities plus hot drinks & water.
- Cruise upgrade available: With the MSC Cruises, You always have a choice to upgrade your cruise with Drinks Package
- Exclusive savings on Cabin Upgrade: Upgrade to higher category cabin and Save up to £360 per couple.
- Pre-cruise stay: 03 Nights stay at 3-star Citymax Bur Dubai including breakfast. Nestled comfortably in the heart of the city, just a mere 20-minute drive from Dubai Airport
- Transfers in Dubai by private car.
- Desert Safari, Dune Bashing and BBQ Dinner: Experience the thrill of a roller coaster ride as you cross the desert in a 4x4 and watch the mesmerizing sunset over the dunes and experience a traditional Bedouin Camp on this incredible and unforgettable tour.
- 10% off travel insurance: Either saving on single trip or annual multi-trip policies including Covid-19 cover.
- 10% off shore excursions: Ask about our recommended Shore Excursion Options and save 10% on some incredible experiences.
- + Book with Confidence, You can Change or Cancel your Hotel Stay up to 30 Days Prior to arrival for Free of Cost.
Pre-Cruise Stay in Dubai: Citymax bur dubai
Room: Standard Double including breakfast
Check in: 18th Jan 2023
Check out: 21st Jan 2023
Stay Duration: 3 Nights
Sail Date: 21st Jan 2023
Sail Duration: 7 Nights
Ship: MSC World Europa
Cabin: Interior (Bella)
Total Cruise & Stay Duration: 10 Nights
**Pricing is per person twin share and based on travel 18th - 28th Jan 2023.
**Single traveller pricing available. Kindly contact our holiday team for more details.
**Multiple dates available for Middle East Itinerary Sailing from Dubai.
Your Cruise Destination Famous/Known For:
1. Dubai – a buzzing tourist playground of iconic landmarks and visitor attractions, including the lofty Burj Khalifa tower (the world’s tallest building); the vast Atlantis, The Palm resort with the emirate’s largest waterpark, shopping malls, beaches and desert trips.
2. Abu Dhabi – the largest emirate and cultural hub with the aweinspiring Louvre Abu Dhabi and opulent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque; fun-filled Yas Island with Grand Prix circuit and Ferrari World roller-coasters; and natural allure of wildlife sanctuary Sir Bani Yas Island.
3. Qatar – beneath futuristic high-rises lie modernist draws, such as the Museum of Islamic Art, that vie with time-honoured traditions of falconry and dhow boats reflecting its pearl-fishing past.
4. Saudi Arabia – its Red Sea coast offers Unesco heritage sites, ancient souks and unspoilt scenery with port calls including Jeddah and its Al Balad old quarter; Ras Al Abyad’s pristine beaches; historical mosques and castles of Al Wajh; and Yanbu Al-Bahr’s centuries-old souk.
Accommodation in Dubai
Citymax Hotel Bur Dubai
If you’re planning to visit the towering pride of Dubai, the Burj Khalifa, or perhaps the Dubai Opera, or maybe the historic Dubai Museum, then you’re in the perfect spot at Citymax Hotel Bur Dubai.
Nestled comfortably in the heart of the city, just a mere 20-minute drive from Dubai Airport, Citymax Hotel has plenty of vibrant entertainment and dining options, including The Huddle Sports Bar, Claypot - an Indian restaurant, Sizzling Wok - our Pan Asian restaurant, our all-day dining restaurant City Café, a 24-hour Lavazza cafe and the Aqua Pool Bar.
Activities in Dubai
Desert Safari, Dune Bashing and BBQ Dinner
About this tour:-
Experience the thrill of a roller coaster ride as you cross the desert in a 4x4 and watch the mesmerizing sunset over the dunes and experience a traditional Bedouin Camp on this incredible and unforgettable tour.
Get an exciting experience of the crossing the famous dunes before taking photos with the endless desert and the sun setting in the background, feel the fine sand slipping between your fingers as you make your way to the Desert camp. Here you will be welcomed with flavorful Arabic tea and coffee with dates and soft drinks to quench your thirst.
Feel the culture by dressing up in traditional attire and take selfies as the Henna artist paints your hand. This will be followed by Tanoura show (traditional folk dance), Fire show and belly dancer perform to the rhythm of Arabic Music (The sequence of the event may change without prior notice).
Enjoy your meal with Veg and Non-Veg BBQ items experiencing the Arabic hospitality in this once in a lifetime Desert Safari tour in Dubai.
The pickup and drop from hotels will be on sharing basis by 4 x 4 vehicles and Dune bashing in the desert for about 30 – 40 minutes (depending on weather conditions). The services will be provided at a safari camp with standard amenities, with clean toilets, seating and linen.
The buffet menu includes:
• Starters, Salads, Main Dish, Chicken, Lamb and Veg BBQ items
• Soft drinks, Water, Coffee and Gahwa served complimentary
Transfers in Dubai by Private car
18th Jan 2023 = Transfers included from Dubai DXB Airport to Hotel.
21st Jan 2023 = Transfers included from Duabi Hotel to Dubai Cruise Port
28th Jan 2023 = Transfers included from Dubai Cruise Port to Hotel
More information on Ship MSC World Europa
**MSC Cruises’ first World Class ship to offer guests of all ages an abundance of exciting entertainment options including new shows, immersive experiences, surprises and more
**Guests can enjoy five new themed parties, two new interactive big screen game shows, multiple state-of-the-art attractions and more in high-tech venues across the ship.
**Luna Park Arena: Guests of all ages will be able to enjoy awe-inspiring entertainment from morning to night, including three new concert-style shows in the multipurpose Luna Park Arena; five new full-scale theatre productions in the World Theatre; four themed experiences in the Panorama Lounge; and surprise, pop-up live exhibits throughout the ship.
**The new Luna Park Arena is a 300-seat multifunctional entertainment venue that will host films, game shows, kids’ activities and different themed parties. During the day, the venue will host a variety of activities for all ages including a new VR Drone Academy, a Digital Dance Academy with three bespoke Dance with Flavia classes with Strictly Come Dancing champion Flavia Cacace-Mistry, Doremi’s Wake Up Rave for the ship’s youngest guests and two new large scale interactive gameshows. Throughout the cruise, guests will also have the opportunity to participate in a series of challenges aimed at breaking Guinness World Record titles through daytime events and an evening large scale show in the arena. At night the venue comes to life once again with three interactive concerts bringing together technology and stunning visuals to create unique experiences for guests.
**Panorama Lounge: Located at the aft of the ship, the stunning Panorama Lounge will have music-themed experiences to enjoy over pre-show drinks, an interactive floor featuring unique designs that will transform the space and changing screens that reflect the theme of the night.
** Unique attractions and activities: The ship is also outfitted with unique attractions and activities that will provide even more options for entertainment. The first of its kind, The Venom Drop @ The Spiral is the longest at sea dry slide that spans 11 decks with sleek curves that will not only be popular with those who love adventure but will also act as an impressive architectural centrepiece. In addition, the ship will feature the fleet’s largest waterpark with VR technology. Throughout the cruise, guests can also participate in a variety of activities during their days at sea, from roller disco and rock & roll bingo to bumper cars and a football-themed challenge. Completing MSC World Europa’s high-tech entertainment offering, a Sundowner DJ party that will take place each evening with a holographic DJ experience – a truly unforgettable way to enjoy a sunset at sea.
More information on your cruise destination
Best time to visit:
This region’s desert climate leads to scorching summer heat that can top 50 degrees Celsius between June and September with high humidity in coastal areas. From December to March, temperatures hover between 22 and 30 degrees Celsius, making this a natural spot for winter sun cruises. Spring is also a good season to visit as temperatures start to rise, but are still more moderate than the summer peak. Rainfall – what there is of it - occurs mainly during winter months in short, heavy bursts.
Top 10 reasons to cruise Middle East:
Balmy winter days – a dry desert climate makes the Arabian Gulf and Red Sea ideal winter escapes with virtually guaranteed sunshine and blissful warm temperatures that hover in the 20s Celsius.
Cultural kaleidoscope – a rich tapestry of Arabian traditions and customs shaped by the all-consuming influence of Islam. You’ll find nomadic Bedouin tribes plus vibrant souks with haggling traders, accompanied by exotic cuisine and quintessential coffee culture.
Glitz and glamour – Dubai leads the pack, followed by Abu Dhabi and Bahrain with plush hotels, gleaming shopping malls bursting with designer brands and jaw-dropping futuristic architecture.
Desert adventures – the wild, rugged playgrounds of this region make a starkly beautiful backdrop for safari tours with Bedouin camp experiences, camel safaris and quad-bike escapades along with adrenaline-filled wadi-bashing and hotair balloon rides.
Historic treasures – from Jordan’s legendary Red Rose city of Petra to the Al-Rahma floating mosque in the Saudi Arabian city of Jeddah. Centuries-old forts, castles and tombs dot the landscape across the United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Oman.
Modern marvels – relish the views from the world’s tallest building at Dubai’s Burj Khalifa; stand in wonder at the expansive Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi;
Souks and shopping malls – gold jewellery, Arabic coffee, spices and electronic gadgets are top buys in the bazaars, while modern malls make swanky shopping spots, including the Dubai Mall with its aquarium, ice-skating and virtual reality rides.
Watery thrills – noted as one of the world’s top underwater destinations, the Red Sea is a diver’s dream, though aquatic thrills await at water parks dotted through Dubai and Abu Dhabi, and traditions linger on wooden dhow boats.
Tickle your tastebuds – with Middle Eastern flavours of flatbreads and dips; aromatic parsley-based tabouleh salad; chickpea-based falafel; sweet pastries, and the Emirati dish kabsa, a fragrant one-pot concoction of rice, meat, veg and spices.
Café culture – savour shisha lounges with “hubble-bubble” Arabian water pipes in flavours as diverse as apple and mint, aromatic Arabian coffee or cooling cocktails while lounging on rugs and cushions at al fresco Bedouin cafeterias.
Terms & Conditions
All fares are displayed in Great British Pound and pricing is per person based on twin share occupancy unless stated otherwise. Although all due care is taken to keep information as up-to-date as possible, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice: due to varying timing schedules of supplier automated update processes; currency fluctuations; fuel surcharges or government tax & fee changes and may not be guaranteed until paid in full. Gratuities may be an additional onboard charge depending on particular cruise line selected. Please ask your cruise consultant for any clarification of Terms & Conditions.