Vibrant Spain to Mesmerizing France
Pricing is based on departure date: 01st July 2023
Alternate departure date 29th July 2023
Spain & France from Southampton
There's no better time than now to book one of our Mediterranean cruises. Enjoy an incredible vacation to the Med surrounded by cultural capitals, stunning coastlines, sophisticated towns and delicious food.
1. There's no need to travel abroad to board - It's easy to travel straight to Southampton cruise port by car, taxi, or public transport, such as coach or train.
2. You can pack as much as you like - With no air travel (or any other international transfers), you won’t be restricted by airline baggage rules.
3. It’s easy for all members of the family - Traveling to the port with babies or young children can be difficult, while air travel may also not be an option for elderly or less-abled family members. Departing from Southampton immediately solves that stress when living in the U.K. and means the whole family, whatever age and interest, can enjoy the cruise holiday of a lifetime.
4. Explore the local area beforehand - Planning your arrival in Southampton with some extra time to spare before embarkation is a great idea. This means you can explore the old port city itself, taking in the likes of Sir Harold Hillier Gardens, Southampton City Art Gallery, the Tudor House or even the nearby historic city of Winchester.
5. Then explore incredible destinations further afield - With so many destinations to choose from, deciding where to cruise to first will be the most difficult part of your holiday.
Your Ship: MSC Virtuosa
MSC Virtuosa’s namesake comes from the word virtuoso, meaning someone highly skilled in any field of activity, and so MSC Virtuosa was named to pay homage to the skill and expertise of the MSC Cruises architects and shipyard partners at Les Chantiers de l’Atlantique who designed and built this innovative class of ships. This new cruise ship is one of the two largest in MSC Cruises’ fleet, along with her sister ship MSC Grandiosa, boasting an impressive array of guest features all coming together in perfect harmony to deliver the ultimate cruise holiday experience.
MSC Virtuosa is one of the most environmentally-sound ships at sea and an energy-efficient role model for modern cruising.
• 98% reduction of sulphur oxide (SOx) and 90% reduction of nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions thanks to the most advanced technologies.
• Wide range of energy-saving equipment to maximise efficiency such as smart heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
Wastewater & Protecting Marine Life
• Advanced wastewater treatment system with higher purification standards than most wastewater treatment facilities ashore.
Discover more on how the MSC Group is actively contributing to impactful environmental conservation and humanitarian programs at the MSC Foundation Centre on board.
MSC Starship Club:
This futuristic venue is much more than just a bar. It's an immersive entertainment experience. Featuring Rob, the first ever humanoid robotic bartender at sea, the MSC Starship Club will transport our guests to a different world.
As you sip your cosmic cocktail and gaze out of the portholes across the space, Rob and his human colleagues will take you to an exciting journey to discover new galactic destinations.
The longest LED Dome at Sea. The indoor promenade features both Main and Speciality Restaurants along with numerous shops.
With 1168m2 of retail space, MSC Virtuosa will exceed the already record breaking retail space onboard MSC Grandiosa, to present the largest shopping area at sea on any cruise ship with 11 state-of-the art boutiques and over 250 brands.
The promenade is destined to become the ultimate destination for socializing and entertainment possibilities for guests.
MSC Virtuosa Pools:
MSC Virtuosa offers its guests 5 outstanding and unique pools, including one of the biggest and most intricate waterparks at sea.
The pools are capable of accommodating over 1,000+ guests with comfort.
The Atmosphere Pool, 1.700 m2 with about 10 m2 of public space per guest, is one of the most plentiful to be found at sea.
Family & Children:
MSC Cruises is known for its award-winning family offering and has a long-standing partnership with the LEGO Group to design the kids club areas as well as on board activities. Discover all activities and services for children, tweens, teens and their parents
MSC Yacht Club:
The best location of the cabins and a reserved area accessible only to YC Members, dedicated restaurant and lounges and a large private pool area with solarium and whirlpool baths. 24-hour butler service, dedicated massage rooms and full access to Thermal Suite in the MSC Aurea Spa.
This is the MSC Yacht Club, the ultimate luxury cruise experience.
Spa & Wellness:
MSC Aurea Spa with its thermal area, professional massages, body treatments, facials and beauty services.
Panoramic gym equipped with the latest Technogym machines, 5 outstanding pools and the TOP 19 Exclusive solarium.
Carousel Production at Sea:
Enjoy an all-new entertainment concept blending breathtaking acrobatics, dance and live music to create exclusive original productions specially designed for MSC Meraviglia Class ships. It offers avant-garde artistic and immersive performances combined with the innovative technology in a surprising mix of new expressions and experimentation that will make you feel part of the show.
On board MSC Virtuosa, you'll have the unique opportunity to admire two spectacular productions: AJEDREZ, inspired by the game of chess, and ARKYMEA, the story of a scientist in search of a hidden world.
The shows take place twice a night, six nights a week, only at the Carousel Lounge, a glamorous, modern, technology-packed venue. Taste our Signature Cocktail while you enjoy a pre-show followed by this unique entertainment experience.
(not included in the cruise fare, limited spaces, a signature cocktail package needs to be booked)
Ship: MSC Virtuosa
Cabin: Inside Bella
Sail Date: 01st July 2023
Duration: 14 Nights
Your cruise itinerary price is based on Interior Bella Stateroom
MSC Cruises offers multiple cabin category options to choose from Inside, Oceanview, Balcony, Suite and MSC Yacht Club
(Kindly contact our holiday team for availability, best price guarantee)
Terms & Conditions
All fares are displayed in Great British Pound and pricing is per person based on twin share occupancy unless stated otherwise. Although all due care is taken to keep information as up-to-date as possible, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice: due to varying timing schedules of supplier automated update processes; currency fluctuations; fuel surcharges or government tax & fee changes and may not be guaranteed until paid in full. Gratuities may be an additional onboard charge depending on particular cruise line selected. Please ask your cruise consultant for any clarification of Terms & Conditions.