Cunard returns to international waters this winter - Ship Queen Elizabeth
Why Book Cunard Victoria Sailings for 2022 :
On sale to all guests from Wednesday 21 July 2021
Queen Elizabeth will begin her Overseas Escapes season in Western Europe before relocating to the Iberian Coast for a series of voyages exploring mainland Spain and the Atlantic Islands. She’ll treat guests to itineraries with overnight port stays in Lisbon and Madeira as well as late departures from Malaga, offering time to experience these destinations after dark. She’ll then undertake voyages between Southampton, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai, including a transit of the Suez Canal and calls to Sri Lanka and Malaysia.
The Cunard Upgrade :
Sail onselected Cunard Overseas Escape voyages and enjoy a Balcony stateroom for the price of an Inside stateroom. Simply select the Balcony stateroom you wish to sail in when booking.
Flexible Transfer Policy :
Guests can transfer your booking, free of charge and as many times as you like, up to 30 days before your holiday departs for voyages sailing on or before 31 December 2021. In the unlikely event we need to cancel your holiday, Guests will be offered a 125% Future Cruise Credit to the value of the balance you've paid.
Flexible Booking Terms :
Prior to the balance due date on your booking, you can now:
- Transfer your booking to any Cunard voyage currently on sale (and not just to those within the next 12 months).
- Transfer your booking to a voyage of higher or lower value (and not just of a higher value, as is usually the case).
- Transfer your booking an unlimited number of times (and not just once).
- Transfer your bookings free of charge, Cunard will waive the current £100 administration charge for each transfer made.
Programme Highlights :
5-night Short Breaks to Western Europe
Voyages of 12 – 14 nights to the Atlantic Coast and Atlantic Islands
Christmas and New Year 2021 in the Canary Islands, Spain and Portugal - voyage Q201N
5 new voyages to Asia from 12 – 40 nights from Southampton, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai
Overnight stays in:
- Amsterdam V209N - 24 Apr 2022
- Lisbon on V211N - 16 May 2022
- St Petersburg on V210N - 4 May 2022
Itinerary Highlights : Ship - Queen Victoria
Amsterdam, 5 Nights - Code : (V209N)
Sailng date : 22nd Apr 2022
- Southampton, UK
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
St Petersburg And Baltic Explorer, 16 Nights- Code : (V210N)
Sailing date : 27th April 2022
- Southampton, Uk
- Gothenburg, Sweden
- Gdynia, Poland
- Helsinki, Finland
- St Petersburg, Russia
- Tallinn, Estonia
- Klaipeda, Lithuania
- Copenhagen, Denmark
Atlantic Coast And Iberia, 7 Nights - Code : (V211N)
Sailing date : 13th May 2022
- Southampton, UK
- Vigo, Spain
- Lisbon, Portugal
Onboard Facilities :
- Main dining : Your table is reserved for breakfast, lunch and dinner in one of the sophisticated main restaurants aboard. Each is the home of deliciously imaginative menus, exceptional wines and impeccable service.
- Evening performances : Every evening during your cruise promises a stellar array of entertainment choices. So, whether you’re in the mood for music, dance performances or even magic shows, prepare to settle into your seat.
- Live music : Live music will be an unmistakable signature of every moment on your ship. Our accomplished resident musicians will create an enticing ambience, during relaxing moments and on grand social occasions.
- Children's facilities : Children of all ages are welcome on our ships, and our dedicated clubs offer activities and entertainment. These include arts and crafts, sporting activities, play areas, computer games and much more.
- Traditional Afternoon Tea : If anything perfectly encapsulates Cunard’s service and sense of occasion, it is our prized daily ritual: Afternoon Tea, served by white-gloved waiters from 3.30 to 4.30pm every day in the Queens Room.
- Gala balls : Our Gala Balls are highly anticipated occasions on any cruise of three nights or more. They’re the reason you’ve packed your finest dinner jackets and ballgowns, ready to sweep around the Queens Room.
- Sporting activities : A few laps of the Promenade Deck and the games of shuffleboard and deck quoits have been pastimes for almost as long as we have been sailing. You’ll find pursuits like table tennis, paddle tennis, golf putting and swimming too. For armchair sports fans, Sport24 offers coverage of major events including the Premier League, Wimbledon, Formula 1, the Ryder Cup and more.
Vaccination and testing policy for departures from 13 October until 31 December, 2021.
For all cruises departing from 13 October to 31 December 2021 all guests 18 years old and over will be required to have completed their vaccination course a minimum of 14 days prior to sailing. All guests 17 years old and below will need to have completed their vaccination course a minimum 14 days prior to sailing or will require a negative PCR test within 72 hours prior to travel. All guests will also require a negative COVID-19 test at the terminal. The PCR and COVID-19 test at the terminal will be provided on a complimentary basis. This vaccination and testing policy will be reviewed on a regular basis as the global situation continues to evolve.