Cunard Cruise - Transatlantic Crossing and Eastern Caribbean.
Why Book Cunard Cruise Sailing 14th Nov 2021 :
- Get $145 Onboard Spending Money
- The Cunard Upgrade : Sail onselected Cunard Overseas Escape voyages and enjoy a Balcony stateroom for the price of an Inside stateroom. Simply select the Balcony stateroom you wish to sail in when booking.
Flexible Transfer Policy :
Guests can transfer the booking, free of charge and as many times as you like, up to 30 days before your holiday departs for voyages sailing on or before 31 December 2021. In the unlikely event we need to cancel your holiday, Guests will be offered a 125% Future Cruise Credit to the value of the balance you've paid.
Flexible Booking Terms :
Prior to the balance due date on your booking, you can now:
- Transfer your booking to any Cunard voyage currently on sale (and not just to those within the next 12 months).
- Transfer your booking to a voyage of higher or lower value (and not just of a higher value, as is usually the case).
- Transfer your booking an unlimited number of times (and not just once).
- Transfer your bookings free of charge, Cunard will waive the current £100 administration charge for each transfer made.
Itinerary highlights : Sailing date 14th Nov 2021 - Including Flights
Ship : Queen Mary 2 ( M139E )
- New York
- Basseterre, St.Kitts
- Bridgetown, Barbados
- Castries, St Lucia
- Philipsburg, St Maarten
- New York
Onboard Facilities :
- Main dining : Your table is reserved for breakfast, lunch and dinner in one of the sophisticated main restaurants aboard. Each is the home of deliciously imaginative menus, exceptional wines and impeccable service.
- Evening performances : Every evening during your cruise promises a stellar array of entertainment choices. So, whether you’re in the mood for music, dance performances or even magic shows, prepare to settle into your seat.
- Live music : Live music will be an unmistakable signature of every moment on your ship. Our accomplished resident musicians will create an enticing ambience, during relaxing moments and on grand social occasions.
- Children's facilities : Children of all ages are welcome on our ships, and our dedicated clubs offer activities and entertainment. These include arts and crafts, sporting activities, play areas, computer games and much more.
- Traditional Afternoon Tea : If anything perfectly encapsulates Cunard’s service and sense of occasion, it is our prized daily ritual: Afternoon Tea, served by white-gloved waiters from 3.30 to 4.30pm every day in the Queens Room.
- Gala balls : Our Gala Balls are highly anticipated occasions on any cruise of three nights or more. They’re the reason you’ve packed your finest dinner jackets and ballgowns, ready to sweep around the Queens Room.
- Sporting activities : A few laps of the Promenade Deck and the games of shuffleboard and deck quoits have been pastimes for almost as long as we have been sailing. You’ll find pursuits like table tennis, paddle tennis, golf putting and swimming too. For armchair sports fans, Sport24 offers coverage of major events including the Premier League, Wimbledon, Formula 1, the Ryder Cup and more.