4 nights stay at Hotel Marignan Champs-Elysees, Paris, France
Paris, France's capital, is a major European city and a global center for art, fashion, gastronomy and culture. Its 19th-century cityscape is crisscrossed by wide boulevards and the River Seine. Beyond such landmarks as the Eiffel Tower and the 12th-century, Gothic Notre-Dame cathedral, the city is known for its cafe culture and designer boutiques along the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré.
- Rate is based on two guests in a Double deluxe room for travel from 11th - 15th December 2021
- 4 nights Accommodation at Hotel Marignan Champs-Elysees
- Bed and Breakfast basis
- Double Classic room
- Airport transfers on Shared - Standard (Shuttle)
- Paris night tour
- Free wifi
Overview of the property :
Hotel Marignan Champs-Elysees
The 5-star Hotel Marignan Champs-Elysées, welcomes you in a historic house with 45 rooms and 5 suites completely redesigned by Pierre Yovanovitch in 2012.Centrally located in the 8th arrondissement, between Avenue Montaigne, the Champs-Elysées and Avenue George V, it is the quintessence of Parisian elegance. The hotel lies just a 2 minutes' walking distance away from links to the public transport network, enjoying ease of access to the main attractions that this captivating city has to offer. This elegant hotel features a stunning architectural design, tempting guests into the sumptuously-designed lobby. This magnificent hotel is sure to impress even the most discerning traveller. The guest rooms are splendidly-appointed, bathing visitors in elegance and decadence. The hotel features a boundless array of exemplary facilities, meeting the needs of every type of traveller.
- 24-hour room service
- The bar is accessible every day from 7:30 am to 2:00 am
- Marignan's music Show - Tuesday to Saturday, from 7 p.m
Sightseeing : Paris night walking tour
Tour Paris Essential is a very good introduction to see the main monuments of this amazing city. The tourist guide begins the explanation in Opera Garnier, one of the most characteristic buildings in Paris. We will continue through Madeleine Church (reproduction of the Olympian Zeus Temple, of Athens), Place de la Concorde (the second largest in France), the Champs Elysées, and the Elysee Palace, the residence of the President. Also, know the beautiful stories hidden behind the National Palace of the Invalids, where are the remains of Napoleon, among others. The walk ends at the Eiffel Tower, the symbol of Paris par excellence.
What will you learn about our tour :
- In honor of which woman was the Eiffel Tower built.
- Which building inspired the well-known work "The Phantom of the Opera.
- What was the first tea room in Paris? - What does "particular hotel" mean in old french?
- Why was the place of Industry replaced by the Grand Palais and the Petit Palais?
- What was the purpose of the Esplanade of the Invalides originally?
- What is the "most beautiful avenue in the world"?
- What did Charles de Gaulle prefer to live in "Les Invalides" and not in the Elysee Palace? -Who was Bella Otero?
- What happened from January to March 1910 on the Seine?
- What is the more luxury and expensive district to live in Paris? Do not think about it! And discover the essentials monuments of "the city o love" and the stories that surround them.
Complete your experience and feel the most romantic Paris with a boat trip on the Seine at the end of the tour. The perfect opportunity to sail through the heart of Paris and enjoy its beautiful panoramic views! With this priority ticket, you will avoid the queues at the ticket offices and make the most of your night in the city of love.
During the one-hour cruise on the Seine, we will see some of the most important monuments in Paris: the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Notre Dame de Paris, La Conciergerie, the Orsay Museum, the square de la Concordia, the Ile de la Cité… While we enjoy these wonderful views, the comments in Spanish will tell us details about the history, monuments, and architecture of Paris.
Operation days of the cruise:
During winter 2020-2021, Monday to Thursday the last boat is at 8:00 p.m., so you will be able to enjoy the Seine Cruise river any other day during your stay in Paris.
From Friday to Sunday, you will be able to enjoy the cruise right after the walking tour to enjoy the beautiful city by night from the Seine River.
Start point : 5 Place de l'Opera, 75009 Paris
End point : Pont de l'Alma
Duration : 2 Hours
- Shared - Standard (Shuttle)
- Maximum 14 stops
- 1 item of hand baggage allowed per person
- 1 piece of baggage allowed per person ( max.dimensions 158cm) length+width+height=158cm
- In the event of being unable to locate the driver, please call the emergency number indicated in this voucher.
- Remember to bring a printed copy of this voucher and a valid photo ID with you.
- Child car seats and boosters are not included unless specified in your booking and can carry an extra cost. Should you need to book them, please contact your point of sale prior to travelling.
- Adapted vehicles are suitable for foldable wheelchairs. If the wheelchair cannot be folded, an extra cost may be applicable for customers
- Maximum customer waiting time: 60 minutes
- Maximum supplier waiting time: 0 minutes (Domestic) 0 minutes (International)
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Rate is based on two guests in a Double Deluxe room for travel 11th - 15th December 2021. All bookings are subject to availability. Minimum nights stay may apply. Other travel periods may be available. Some block out dates may apply. Rates may alter depending upon the dates requested and surcharges if applicable. Bookings are non-refundable once paid. Any changes will incur £50 admin fee plus any hotel charges. Final booking confirmation only provided once payment has been processed. Non-refundable. Contact our travel team for more details. Our holiday Centre reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice at any time. Pricing correct as at 30th July 2021