4 nights stay at Classik Hotel Alexander Plaza, Berlin, Germany
Berlin, Germany’s capital, dates to the 13th century. Reminders of the city's turbulent 20th-century history include its Holocaust memorial and the Berlin Wall's graffitied remains. Divided during the Cold War, its 18th-century Brandenburg Gate has become a symbol of reunification. The city's also known for its art scene and modern landmarks like the gold-colored, swoop-roofed Berliner Philharmonie, built in 1963.
- Rate is based on two guests in a Double Premium room for travel from 2nd - 6th December 2021
- 4 nights Accommodation at Classik Hotel Alexander Plaza, Berlin
- Bed and Breakfast basis
- Double Premium room
- Airport transfers on Private basis
- City Sightseeing Berlin Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Free wifi
Note : 5% city tax not included in the rates, direct payment at the hotel.
Overview of the property :
Classik Hotel Alexander Plaza, Berlin
The 4-star Classik Hotel Alexander Plaza is located in the heart of Berlin, situtated directly in down Town Berlin Mitte. The 94 room hotel is located in the hustle and bustle of Berlin, and easily accessible by bus and tram . The hotel is next to numerous cultural and tourist attractions . Shopping and Restaurants are just a fews steps away. The rooms are equipped with bright windows and feature a safe, a separate sitting area, desk, flat screen, selected Sky channels, minibar and free Wi-Fi.
- 24-hour reception
- Hotel safe
- Currency exchange facilities
- Lift access
- Small pets allowed (under 5 kg)*
- Luggage room
- Dining area
Sightseeing : City Sightseeing Berlin Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Discover all the major sights of Berlin on a City Sightseeing double-decker bus tour. Brandenburg Gate, KaDeWe, Checkpoint Charlie and TV Tower are absolute must-sees for anyone visiting Berlin! You also have the opportunity to explore the heart of the city at your own pace by hopping on and off at your own leisure. Just hop off, explore, and wait for the next red bus to come in a few minutes to keep on!
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour with 360º panoramic views of Berlin's hot spots
- Flexible 3-month ticket and multilingual audio guide featuring 13 languages
- Access to 2 routes featuring 25 stops across Berlin city centre to customise your itinerary
- Our Berlin hop-on hop-off bus tour is made up of two different routes. Choose which one suits you better.
- Why not hop off first at Tauentzienstrasse to do some shopping? It's the major commercial street in Berlin. You could also hop off at the KaDeWe department store. Or if you like to have it all in one single place, visit the 5-storey Shopping Mall Alexa.
- As you go, enjoy the view of the Potsdamer Platz public square from our exclusive double-deckers. Feel the history at The Wall, a special place that changed the history of Germany. Then hop back on and take the bus to The Gendarmenmarkt, an architectural hot spot including the Konzerthaus and the French and German Churches. In the centre of the square stands a monumental statue of Germany's renowned poet Friedrich Schiller.
- Hop on again and enjoy the view of the TV Tower or the Red City Hall. Just follow the whole route and whenever you spot something you would like to explore further, just hop off! Whenever you are ready, just wait for the next bus and hop back on.
- No need to deal with the complicated (and expensive) public transport system. With the City Sightseeing tour, you get to visit all Berlin's hot spots! Combine your Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with entrance tickets to the main attractions and your trip will be complete: Legoland Discovery Centre, the Berlin Dungeon, Madame Tussauds, or the SEA LIFE Centre. Get your ticket today and start planning your stay.
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
•Operational season: all year round
•Two routes. Route A: Red Route. Route B: Green Route
Start point : Tauentzienstraße,16 - 10789 - Berlin - DE
At any of the bus stops.
End point : At any of the bus stops.
Transfers : Private - Standard (Car)
- General information
- Exclusive ride for you
- Door to door service
- 1 piece of baggage allowed per person ( max.dimensions 158cm) length+width+height=158cm
- 1 item of hand baggage allowed per person
- In the event of being unable to locate the driver, please call the emergency number indicated in this voucher.
- Remember to bring a printed copy of this voucher and a valid photo ID with you.
- Child car seats and boosters are not included unless specified in your booking and can carry an extra cost. Should you need to book them, please contact your point of sale prior to travelling.
- Adapted vehicles are suitable for foldable wheelchairs. If the wheelchair cannot be folded, an extra cost may be applicable for customer
- Waiting time : No waiting time for the customer
- Maximum supplier waiting time: 60 minutes (Domestic) 60 minutes (International)
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Rate is based on two guests in a Double Premium room for travel 2nd - 6th December 2021. All bookings are subject to availability. Minimum nights stay may apply. Other travel periods may be available. Some block out dates may apply. Rates may alter depending upon the dates requested and surcharges if applicable. Bookings are non-refundable once paid. Any changes will incur £50 admin fee plus any hotel charges. Final booking confirmation only provided once payment has been processed. Non-refundable. Contact our travel team for more details. Our holiday Centre reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice at any time. Pricing correct as at 30th July 2021