The mystifying Northern Lights will enchant you, so get set for a tour to remember.
Please note: The Northern Lights in Iceland are visible during the winter months, from September to April. The locations visited during the tour vary from day-to-day depending on weather conditions. Because this tour is weather-dependent, you will be given details of the date of the tour on your arrival. Each tour starts at 9pm and will last for two to three hours, though sightings are not guaranteed. Hotel pick-up and drop-off is included and pick-up times will be notified either in resort or on holiday vouchers 28 days to departure.
- 3 nights accommodation at the The Fron hotel
- Northern lights tour tickets included
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
- Room : Double or Twin room
- Coach transfers
- Bed and Breakfast
- Return flights from Birmingham
- 10kg hand luggage
- 22kg baggage
- ATOL Protected
- Located on Laugavegur shopping street
- Close to bars, cafes, restaurants and galleries
- 500m from the Hallgrímskirkja Church
- 600m from the Einar Jónsson Sculpture garden and museum
- 700m from the Harpa Concert Hall
- 800m from the National Gallery of Iceland.
- Approximate transfer time 45 minutes
- Official rating: 3 star
- Jet2holidays rating: 3 star
- 3 blocks
- 101 rooms
- 3 lifts
- 4 floors
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).