4 nights stay at Terra Blue, Santorini, Greece
Santorini is one of the Cyclades islands in the Aegean Sea. It was devastated by a volcanic eruption in the 16th century BC, forever shaping its rugged landscape. The whitewashed, cubiform houses of its 2 principal towns, Fira and Oia, cling to cliffs above an underwater caldera (crater). They overlook the sea, small islands to the west and beaches made up of black, red and white lava pebbles.
- 4 Nights Accommodation at Terra blue santorini
- Room - Double or Twin Superior
- Return airport transfers on Shared Shuttle
- Volcanic Islands Cruise from Old Port
Overview of the Property :
Hotel : Terra Blue
Terra Blue Hotel is a small cozy hotel in Kamari Santorini, with 42 elegant decorated rooms, nested on the ancient path of Ancient Thira and overlooking directly the famous Kamari beach, one of the most vibrant settlements in Santorini. Traditional Cycladic architecture, with charming and elegantly designed rooms.swimming pool, with sun beds and sunshades free of charge for hotel’s guests, a Pool side Snack bar for light snacks.In Terra Blue Hotel breakfast area you will enjoy our daily continental buffet breakfast, indoors or outdoors with a wonderful sea view of Kamari beach.
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor Pool
Sightseeing : Volcanic Islands Cruise from Old Port
- Meet your tour at the Old Port of Fira Town and embark on a unique greek traditional boat.
- First set sail for the lava islet of Nea Kameni, walk an ascending path to the crater of the still active volcano to enjoy incredible sights (1,5hours).
- Return to set sail for the second lava islet called Palea Kameni. Dive to find its Hot Springs, have the chance to swim in warm green sulfur waters and experience bathing in therapeutic mud.
- Only if you have chosen the option with Thirasia Island, you will be able to discover the authentic life of the locals in an idyllic landscape.
- Return to Old Port of Fira to take the cable car up to the center of the town.
Start point : Santorini old Port
End point : Same as the starting point
Transfers : Shared - Standard (Shuttle)
- Maximum 14 stops
- 1 item of hand baggage allowed per person
- 1 piece of baggage allowed per person ( max.dimensions 158cm) length+width+height=158cm
- In the event of extra luggage or sport equipment being checked in, please contact us, as this may carry an extra charge.
- In the event of being unable to locate the meeting point, please call the emergency number indicated in this voucher.
- In the event of a delay on your flight or a problem with customs or luggage, please call the emergency number in order to advise of the delay and take the necessary steps.
- If the details do not correspond with the reservation, please contact your agency immediately.
- Child car seats and boosters are not included unless specified in your booking and can carry an extra cost. Should you need to book them, please contact your point of sale prior to travelling.
- Some hotels have restricted bus access, in these cases customers must follow indications as arrivals and departures will be from a meeting point.
Waiting time :
- Maximum customer waiting time: 60 minutes
- Maximum supplier waiting time: 0 minutes (Domestic) 0 minutes (International)
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).