4 nights stay at Sofitel Roma Villa Borghese, Rome, Italy
Welcome to Rome, A heady mix of haunting ruins, awe-inspiring art and vibrant street life, Italy’s hot-blooded capital is one of the world’s most romantic and charismatic cities.
Rome, the “Eternal City,” brims with ancient history, from the Colosseum to the port of Ostia Antica to majestic Vatican City and the Sistine Chapel. Because of its history, art, architecture, and beauty – and perhaps its gelato and pasta! – Rome is one of the most popular cities.
- Rate is based on two guests in a Superior room for travel from 1st - 5th December 2021
- 4 nights Accommodation at Sofitel Roma Villa Borghese
- Bed and Breakfast basis
- Double or twin superior
- Return airport transfers on Private basis
- The Best of Rome from the Top of the Victorian Palace
Overview of the Property :
Hotel : Sofitel Roma Villa Borghese
Travelling to Rome for business or pleasure? Stay at historic 5-star Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese in Rome center, close to Piazza di Spagna, Trevi fountain and haute couture boutiques. Settimo - Roman Cuisine & Terrace offers spectacular views of the Eternal City. One of the best boutique hotels in Rome-service, elegance, location: 78 luxurious rooms and suite completed renovated, 24-hour room service, business center, concierge.
- 24-hour reception
- Settimo Roman Cuisine & Terrace
- Meeting room
Sightseeing : The Best of Rome from the Top of the Victorian Palace
Discover the best view in Rome: the Altar of the Fatherland Elevator from a special and beautiful perspective. Admire the majesty of the Colosseum, the splendor of the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill and the magnitude of the historic center.
- Experience a unique 360-degree panorama experience
- Listen to the audio guide while admiring the view
- Admire the majesty of the Colosseum and the splendor of the Roman Forum and Palatine hill from a different perspective
- Take beautiful selfie and pictures of Rome city highlights
- City APP Audioguide downloadable on your smartphone: multi-language city-mapping and self-guided sightseeing experience, with audio commentary and stories from local experts
Everyone knows the Vittoriano or the Altar of the Fatherland, a monument dedicated to Victor Emmanuel II in Venice Square. If you look up you will admire the two Quadrigas and they hide a terrace. Take the glass elevator to go up to the top of this massive marble monument for a unique 360-degree panorama of the eternal city. Experience a breathtaking view from a special and beautiful perspective. Admire the majesty of the Colosseum, the splendor of the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill, the magnificent churches of the historic center and Teatro Marcello.
Listen to the monument explanations with your Rome city Audioguide APP on your smartphone. Marvel at the stunning Trajan's markets and Fori Imperiali view from the top. Take beautiful selfies and pictures of the monument to always remember the scenery.
The panoramic elevator experience is ideal before the visit to the Colosseum archeological area or the Trajan's Markets.
Start point : Touristation Piazza Venezia Office
Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start time.
End point : Same as the starting point
Duration : 1 Hours
Private - Standard (Car)
- Exclusive ride for you
- Door to door service
- 1 piece of baggage allowed per person ( max.dimensions 158cm) length+width+height=158cm
- 1 item of hand baggage allowed per person
- In the event of extra luggage or sport equipment being checked in, please contact us, as this may carry an extra charge.
- In the event of being unable to locate the driver, please call the emergency number indicated in this voucher.
- If the details do not correspond with the reservation, please contact your agency immediately.
- Child car seats and boosters are not included unless specified in your booking and can carry an extra cost. Should you need to book them, please contact your point of sale prior to travelling.
- In the event of a delay on your flight or a problem with customs or luggage, please call the emergency number in order to advise of the delay and take the necessary steps.
- No waiting time for the customer
- Maximum supplier waiting time: 60 minutes (Domestic) 60 minutes (International)
Terms & Conditions
Rate is based on two guests in a Superior room for travel 1st - 5th December 2021. All bookings are subject to availability. Minimum nights stay may apply. Other travel periods may be available. Some block out dates may apply. Rates may alter depending upon the dates requested and surcharges if applicable. Bookings are non-refundable once paid. Any changes will incur £50 admin fee plus any hotel charges. Final booking confirmation only provided once payment has been processed. Non-refundable. Contact our travel team for more details. Our holiday Centre reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice at any time. Pricing correct as at 29th July 2021