4 nights stay at Airotel Parthenon, Athens, Greece
Athens is the capital of Greece. It was also at the heart of Ancient Greece, a powerful civilization and empire. The city is still dominated by 5th-century BC landmarks, including the Acropolis, a hilltop citadel topped with ancient buildings like the colonnaded Parthenon temple. The Acropolis Museum, along with the National Archaeological Museum, preserves sculptures, vases, jewelry and more from Ancient Greece.
- 4 nights stay at Airotel Parthenon
- Room : Classic room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Return airport transfers on private basis
- Greek Mythology In Athens - City Exploration Game!
Overview of the Property :
Hotel : Airotel Parthenon
This comfortable city hotel enjoys a fabulous location in the heart of Athens, right under the cliffs of the Acropolis, in one of the most significant archaeological sites in the world. The Acropolis museum and metro station are just a two-minute walk from the hotel, and visitors will enjoy easy access to all this celebrated city has to offer, from restaurants and shops to fascinating museums and stunning architecture ranging from ancient to modern day. The hotel's air-conditioned rooms are cosy and contemporary with free Wi-Fi and in-room coffee and tea facilities. Guests can start the day with a delicious Greek breakfast buffet, and sample authentic Greek dishes in the restaurant. The hotel also provides a conference centre for business events, banquets and conferences, making this the ideal base from which to explore this ancient city whether travelling for business or leisure.
- 24-hour reception
- Bellboy service
- Air conditioning in public areas
Sightseeing : Greek Mythology In Athens - City Exploration Game!
- Play a mythological city game full of adventure and mystery. On this tour, you will be a demigod warrior who must save the daughter of a wealthy Athenian. On the way, you will visit some of the city’s famous attractions, such as Acropolis, Pnyx, and more
- Discover stories about Greek mythology.
- Wonder on Pnyx hill, where democracy was born.
- Uncover secret tales about Athens and the gods.
It is the law: every year, seven Athenian youths and seven maidens are sent to Crete to be devoured by the Minotaur. The boys and girls who are going to be sacrificed have been selected. Demokritos’ daughter is one of them.
You receive a message from Demokritos, the famous Athenian merchant. “Solve the mystery, save the girl.” The location of her confinement is secret. Can you follow the clues the gods left you to discover the hidden prison? Can you save the girl?
The clock is ticking.
Start point : Pl. Panathinaikou Stadiou - 11636 - Athens - GR
End point : Old town or city center.
Duration : 91 Minutes
Transfers : Private Car
- Exclusive ride for you
- Door to door service
- 1 piece of baggage allowed per person ( max.dimensions 158cm) length+width+height=158cm
- 1 item of hand baggage allowed per person
- In the event of extra luggage or sport equipment being checked in, please contact us, as this may carry an extra charge.
- If the details do not correspond with the reservation, please contact your agency immediately.
- In the event of a delay on your flight or a problem with customs or luggage, please call the emergency number in order to advise of the delay and take the necessary steps.
- In the event of being unable to locate the driver, please call the emergency number indicated in this voucher.
- Child car seats and boosters are not included unless specified in your booking and can carry an extra cost. Should you need to book them, please contact your point of sale prior to travelling.
- No waiting time for the customer
- Maximum supplier waiting time: 60 minutes (Domestic) 60 minutes (International)
Waiting time :
- Maximum customer waiting time: 60 minutes
- Maximum supplier waiting time: 0 minutes (Domestic) 0 minutes (International)
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).