Valiant Lady: France & Spain with stay in Barcelona (save £341pp)
Valiant Lady, France & Spain from Barcelona
French Daze & Ibiza Nights
Set out from Spain to some of the most breathtaking seaside spots in the Med. A stop in the French metropolis of Marseille, an overnight in the glamorous coastal city of Cannes, an intoxicating night in Palma de Mallorca — and finishing it all with an overnight stay in the electric island of Ibiza.
Peak elegance on the French Riviera
The capital of the island of Mallorca, Palma is brimming with the countryside serenity you might expect from a secluded Balearic island. Spend your day biking through picturesque villages, soaking in the art of Valldemossa, or stopping off at a historic, family-owned winery. And with a full overnight stay, you’ll have time to savor an aperitif (or two) in the old town before making your way to the clubs of electric Santa Catalina or El Terreno.
Your Cruise & Stay Highlights:
- £682 total savings per couple on this holiday.
- 07 Nights cruise sailing onboard Valiant Lady from Barcelona, Spain.
- Virgin Voyages always includes: Over $600 in value is always included with Virgin Voyages: 20+ Eateries, Unlimited Wi-Fi, Fitness classes, Tips, Soft drinks and more!
- Exclusive savings on Cabin Upgrade: Upgrade to higher category cabins and Save up to £1,428 per couple.
- Pre-cruise stay: 2 Nights stay at 4-star Gotic Hotel Barcelona including breakfast. A 1-min walk from the Barcelona City History Museum.
- Transfers in Barcelona by private car.
- Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour in Barcelona: Barcelona is full of things to do and places to see. If you want to see the city at your own pace then this panoramic tour in an open-top double-decker bus is ideal. This hop on-hop off service gives you complete flexibility to board and alight as many times as you want.
- Bonus includes: Map and Guidebook that indicates all the stops on the route as well a book of vouchers offering discounts at a number of businesses throughout the city.
- 10% off travel insurance: Either saving on single trip or annual multi-trip policies including Covid-19 cover.
- 10% off shore excursions: Ask about our recommended Shore Excursion Options and save 10% on some incredible experiences.
- + Book with Confidence, You can Change or Cancel your Hotel Stay up to 30 Days Prior to arrival for Free of Cost.
- Cruise & Stay package excludes Air.
Hotel: 4* Gotic Hotel Barcelona
Room: Standard Double
Check in: 12th May 2023
Check out: 14th May 2023
Stay Duration: 2 Nights
Ship: Valiant Lady
Sail Date: 14th May 2023 (Multiple dates available, Kindly contact our holiday team for the availability)
Sail Duration: 7 Nights
Cabin: IN - The Insider
Total Cruise & Stay Duration: 9 Nights
**Pricing is based on per person twin share for travel 14th-21st May 2023.
**Single traveller pricing available, Kindly contact our Holiday Team for the availability.
**Cabin upgrade available.
Accommodation in Barcelona
4-star Gotic Hotel Barcelona
Hotel Gotico is located in Downtown Barcelona, a neighborhood in Barcelona, and is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Hotel Gótico is 50m from Barcelona’s Jaume I Metro Station and a 2-minute walk from Barcelona Cathedral. Picasso Museum and Palau de la Musica Catalana are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit La Rambla and Boqueria Market.
Activities in Barcelona
Barcelona City Tour – Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Two routes covering the entire city: East/Green and West/Orange
- Stops at all the main landmarks for you to hop off when you like
- Audio guide available in 15 languages
About this tour:-
Discover every corner of Barcelona with a hop on – hop off bus tour and make the most of your time in this enchanting city.
Barcelona is full of things to do and places to see. If you want to see the city at your own pace then this panoramic tour in an open-top double-decker bus is ideal. This hop on-hop off service gives you complete flexibility to board and alight as many times as you want.
There are two routes (East/Green and West/Orange) covering all the top sites such as the Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, the Camp Nou, the Gothic Quarter and the Olympic Ring. Thoroughly researched audio guide commentary in 12 languages allows you to learn about the history and culture of Catalonia’s vibrant and cosmopolitan capital.
You’ll also be provided with a map and guidebook that indicates all the stops on the route as well a book of vouchers offering discounts at a number of businesses throughout the city. Just sit back and enjoy the sights from a different perspective. You can also avail of a free Wi-Fi service.
The brand new buses are specially adapted for passengers with limited mobility and are equipped with a sliding roof and heating in the event of rain. On top of this, there’s a steward on board at all times.
End/closing time: 7pm in winter and 8pm in summer
All Transfers in Barcelona by private car
12th May 2023 = Transfers from Barcelona Airport to Hotel.
14th May 2023 = Transfers from Hotel to Barcelona Cruise Port.
21st May 2023 = Transfers from Barcelona Cruise Port to Barcelona Airport.
Terms & Conditions
All fares are displayed in Great British Pound and pricing is per person based on twin share occupancy unless stated otherwise. Although all due care is taken to keep information as up-to-date as possible, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice: due to varying timing schedules of supplier automated update processes; currency fluctuations; fuel surcharges or government tax & fee changes and may not be guaranteed until paid in full. Gratuities may be an additional onboard charge depending on particular cruise line selected. Please ask your cruise consultant for any clarification of Terms & Conditions.