Norwegian Gem: Greece, Turkey & Egypt with stay in Istanbul & Athens (save £200pp)
Norwegian Gem: Mediterranean - Greece, Turkey & Egypt from Istanbul, Turkey
Market Price: £1,525pp | Our Special Price: £1,325pp | Save £200pp
(Exclusive Savings - Save £400 per couple)
See the Mediterranean like you've never seen it before with a 10-day cruise on Norwegian Gem. Surround yourself with both new and old in Alexandria, Egypt where a modern city lives in harmony with ancient history. Stroll through hanging gardens, holy sites and more in Tel-Aviv. In Greece, just off the coast of Turkey, step into the past in Rhodes where the old, fortified city and the Grand Master's Palace still stand.
Your Cruise & Stay Highlights:
- £400 total savings per couple on this holiday.
- 10 Nights cruise sailing onboard Norwegian Gem from Istanbul, Turkey.
- Cruise upgrade available: Now’s the best time to book your dream holiday with NCL. The best part is, you can enjoy Open Bar, Speciality Dining, Excursions & much more when you upgrade with Free at Sea.
- Exclusive savings on Cabin Upgrade: Upgrade to Balcony Stateroom and Save £750 per couple.
- Pre-cruise stay: 2 Nights stay at 4-star Hotel Marble Istanbul based on Standard room including breakfast. Hotel is located in the very heart of Istanbul; just a minute walking distance to Taksim Square and Istiklal Street.
- Post-cruise stay: 2 Nights stay at 4-star Athens Gate Hotel based on Economy room including breakfast. Hotel is located in the historic district of Athens.
- Transfers in Istanbul and Athens by private car.
- 1 day Istanbul Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour: Discover magnificent sightseeing of the city of Istanbul which is considered as the bridge between Europe and Asia
- 2 days Athens pass: Get access to 30+ Attractions with Free admission to Acropolis Museum, Special Discount on Tours & 2 Days Gray Line Hop-On Hop-Off Tour.
- 10% off travel insurance: Either saving on single trip or annual multi-trip policies including Covid-19 cover.
- 10% off shore excursions: Ask about our recommended Shore Excursion Options and save 10% on some incredible experiences.
- + Book with Confidence, You can Change or Cancel your Hotel Stay up to 30 Days Prior to arrival for Free of Cost.
- Cruise & Stay package excludes Air.
Pre-Cruise Hotel in Istanbul: Marble Hotel
Room: Standard Double including breakfast
Check in: 30th Oct 2023
Check out: 01st Nov 2023
Stay Duration: 2 Nights
Post-Cruise Hotel in Athens: Athens Gate Hotel
Room: Twin Economy including breakfast
Check in: 11th Nov 2023
Check out: 13th Nov 2023
Stay Duration: 2 Nights
Cruise Sail Date: 01st Nov 2023
Sail Duration: 10 Nights
Ship: Norwegian Gem
Cabin: IF Inside
Total Cruise & Stay Duration: 14 Nights
Accommodation in Istanbul
Hotel Marble Istanbul
4-star Marble Hotel hotel is located in the very heart of Istanbul; just a minute walking distance to Taksim Square and Istiklal Street.
Shopping Centers, restaurants nightlife, museums, art galleries, touristic and historical attractions are just only a few minutes walking away or very easy to reach.
Accommodation in Athens
3-star Hotel Parnon Athens
Parnon Hotel is accommodated in a 9 floor building just 50 meters from Omonia square and the central metro station. The Hotel was fully renovated in 2014 and consists of 51 rooms divided in double, twin and triple guestrooms.
Each guest room in Parnon Hotel features private shower, desk, television , direct dial telephone, manually controlled air condition as well as free high speed Wi-Fi internet access. 48 rooms have also private balconies.
Activities in Istanbul
Istanbul Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
About this tour:-
Discover magnificent sightseeing of the city of Istanbul which is considered as the bridge between Europe and Asia. Unique opportunity for everyone to explore deeply all major touristic highlights within a short time with a special audio-guide equipment.
Imagine having the opportunity of a sightseeing bus tour with a combination of walking around. By purchasing this tour you will get a 1-day valid ticket that you can use over and over for exploring all must-see highlights of the beautiful city Istanbul at your own pace.
This tour is ideally suited for people who want to be independent and make their own ideal route. There is no obligation of getting off at every stop, only you will choose where to get off and walk to explore. Our modern, well-furnished and comfortable buses will provide you with the best bus experience in the world! We have prepared cutting-edge audio-guide equipment and uploaded the most trustful and reliable information about each sightseeing that you will see during the tour. All audio - information has been translated to 8 languages by professionals, so you will enjoy listening in your own language.
In addition to all these features, we provide delicious snacks on the bus, a hygiene kit to make your journey safer and most importantly - free Internet access.
Activities in Athens
The Athens Pass: The Acropolis Museum, Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and 30+ Attractions
About this tour: The Athens Pass includes
• Free admission to Acropolis Museum & 2 Days Gray Line Hop-On Hop-Off Tour.
• 2 walking tours.
• 25% special discount on day cruise to the Saronic islands.
• 20% special discount on half-day/ full-day tours.
Transfers in Istanbul & Athens by private car
30th Oct 2023 = Transfers from Istanbul Airport to Hotel.
01st Nov 2023 = To book transfers from Hotel to Istanbul Cruise Port, Kindly contact our holiday team for availability with best price guarantee.
11th Nov 2023 = Transfers from Athens Cruise Port (Piraeus) to Hotel.
13th Nov 2023 = Transfers from Athens Hotel to Athens Airport.
Terms & Conditions
All fares are displayed in Great British Pound and pricing is per person based on twin share occupancy unless stated otherwise. Although all due care is taken to keep information as up-to-date as possible, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice: due to varying timing schedules of supplier automated update processes; currency fluctuations; fuel surcharges or government tax & fee changes and may not be guaranteed until paid in full. Gratuities may be an additional onboard charge depending on particular cruise line selected. Please ask your cruise consultant for any clarification of Terms & Conditions.