150th Anniversary Transatlantic Voyage including Pre & Post Cruise Stay (save £275pp)
Holland America, New Ship Rotterdam: 150th Anniversary Voyage from New York to Rotterdam
Market Price: £2,099pp | Our Special Price: £1,824pp | Save £275pp
(Exclusive Savings - Save £550 per couple)
Holland America newest ship, Rotterdam delivers the best of everything: Exquisite cuisine, Award-winning service, Superbly appointed staterooms and suites, and World-class entertainment. At the heart of it is Music Walk, an exclusive collection of live music performances. Be first to experience Rotterdam’s Pinnacle-class luxury on her inaugural voyages. You will find a mastery of the details that keep our guests returning again and again.
Your Cruise & Stay Highlights:
- 13 Nights cruise sailing onboard Ship Rotterdam from New York, USA.
- Cruise upgrade available: Upgrade your Cruise with Have It All cruise fare and Receive most popular amenities - Shore Excursions, Signature Beverage Package, Specialty Dining, and Wi-Fi - included in one premium cruise package.
- Pre-cruise stay: 2 Nights stay at 4-star Hotel Mela Times Square, New York.
- Hotel Mela Times Square is located 162m from Times Square and 644m from Rockefeller Center.
- Post-cruise stay: 2 Nights stay at 4-star Holiday Inn Express Rotterdam - Central Station including breakfast.
- Hotel is located in the vibrant heart of the city. The hotel is surrounded by pleasant shopping streets full of cafes, restaurants, and sights.
- Transfers in New York and Rotterdam by private car.
- Big Bus New York Hop-on Hop-off Tour: Hop on or hop off at your leisure to create your own customized journey around the city. These unique loops stop at major key points of interest all around spectacular New York. Big Bus Tours really is the best way to discover all that New York has to offer.
- Rotterdam Nieuwe Maas Pancake Cruise ticket: During the cruise, you’ll have access to an all-you-can-eat buffet of Dutch pancakes, including mouth-watering toppings like Dutch cheese, syrup, bacon, fruit, chocolate, marmalade and much, much more.
- 10% off travel insurance: Either saving on single trip or annual multi-trip policies including Covid-19 cover.
- 10% off shore excursions: Ask about our recommended Shore Excursion Options and save 10% on some incredible experiences.
- + Book with Confidence, You can Change or Cancel your Hotel Stay up to 30 Days Prior to arrival for Free of Cost.
Hotel in New York: 4* Hotel Mela Times Square
Room: Double Queen
Check in: 4th April 2023
Check out: 6th April 2023
Stay Duration: 2 Nights
New Ship: Holland America Rotterdam
Cabin: N Inside
Sail Date: 6th April 2023
Sail Duration: 13 Nights
Hotel in Rotterdam: 4* Holiday Inn Express Hotel Rotterdam - Central Station
Room: Double including breakfast
Check in: 19th April 2023
Check out: 21st April 2023
Stay Duration: 2 Nights
Total Duration for Cruise & Stay Holiday: 17 Nights
- New York, US
- Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
- Dover (London), England, UK
- Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Accommodation in New York
Hotel Mela Times Square
Hotel Mela Times Square is located in Manhattan, a neighbourhood in New York, and is in the entertainment district and near a metro station. Broadway and Metropolitan Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Rockefeller Center and Grand Central Terminal.
Accommodation in Rotterdam
Holiday Inn Express Rotterdam - Central Station
Hotel is located in the vibrant heart of the city. The hotel is surrounded by pleasant shopping streets full of cafes, restaurants, and sights. Rotterdam is known for its spectacular harbour, but Hoek van Holland (Rotterdam Beach) also has a beautiful beach where there is plenty to do. What you may not expect is that Rotterdam is the greenest city in the Netherlands with parks such as the Kralingse Bos, Vroesenpark, and Het Park at the Euromast.
Activities in New York
Big Bus New York Hop-on Hop-off
About this tour:
See the icons in a New York minute!
If you’re looking for an overview of Manhattan, the Classic Tour is a perfect choice. This tour gives you access to the Downtown and Uptown Loops allowing you to explore all the highlights that Manhattan has to offer. Heading downtown you will see New York’s famous landmarks; from Times Square to the Empire State Building and the world-famous Brooklyn Bridge. On the Uptown Loop, you will see parts of Midtown, including Bryant Park and Grand Central Station, before heading north to catch views of Central Park and Museum Mile.
Hop on or hop off at your leisure to create your own customized journey around the city. These unique loops stop at major key points of interest all around spectacular New York. Big Bus Tours really is the best way to discover all that New York has to offer.
Red Route - Downtown Loop
The Downtown Loop is the best way to explore Lower Manhattan including popular neighborhoods such as the Flatiron District, Union Square, Little Italy, Chinatown, Soho & NoHo, Greenwich Village & the East Village, Chelsea and the Financial District. Wander around Wall St. to see the infamous Stock Exchange and charging bull, eat your way through Little Italy and Chinatown then shop till you drop at all the high-end or boutique stores SoHo is famous for!
Blue Route - Uptown Loop
The Uptown Loop is an easy way to explore the Upper East Side, which is home to some of New York’s most popular museums. This is where you go to get lost in history and the arts by exploring the Guggenheim and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The loop also takes you through Midtown, passing by the Grand Central Terminal and St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
Ticket type: Classic
-1 Day Hop-On Hop-Off
-Downtown Loop (Red Loop)
-Uptown Loop (Blue Loop)
Activities in Rotterdam
Nieuwe Maas Pancake Cruise - Ticket
About this tour:
Step on board the Pancake boat and discover the best way to try traditional Dutch Pancakes. During the 75-minute cruise, you’ll sail across the Rotterdam waters from where you will have a beautiful view of the city’s impressive skyline. From the water you cannot miss the famous and bold architecture of Rotterdam.
- All-you-can-eat pancakes
- See Rotterdam, the largest sea port in Europe, from the water
- Enormous ball pit for kids
During the cruise, you’ll have access to an all-you-can-eat buffet of Dutch pancakes, including mouth-watering toppings like Dutch cheese, syrup, bacon, fruit, chocolate, marmalade and much, much more. So make sure you’re hungry when you get on board!
Sights along the water while you eat as many pancakes as you want you’ll cruise on the Nieuwe Maas, which splits Rotterdam in half. Along the way you’ll have a great view of sights such as the Erasmus bridge and the Willems bridge, the Witte Huis (Europe’s oldest high-rise building), the SS Rotterdam and Hotel New York.
As the port of Rotterdam is Europe’s biggest port, there is also plenty to see on the water. There will be freighters, tugboats, barges, water taxis, regional ferries and pleasure boats going up and down the river. If you fear your kids might get bored from the sights, there is an enormous ball pit in the hold of the boat, as well as colouring pictures and pencils to entertain the kids at the table.
Best pancakes in town
Eating traditional Dutch pancakes is something you can't miss out on when visiting the Netherlands. The pancakes are usually larger and much thinner than their American counterparts, but a little thicker than crepes. The best way to eat them is to load them up with toppings and that’s exactly what you get a chance of doing during this pancake cruise. Are you ready to try some of the best pancakes in Rotterdam? Join the Pancake Cruise and eat on the water.
Transfers in New York & Rotterdam:
4th April 2023: To Book Transfers from New York Airport to Hotel, Kindly contact our holiday team for availability, best price guarantee.
6th April 2023: Transfers from New York Hotel to New York Cruise Port included.
19th April 2023: To Book Transfers from Rotterdam Cruiseport to Hotel, Kindly contact our holiday team for availability, best price guarantee.
21st April 2023: Transfers from Rotterdam Hotel to Rotterdam Airport included.
Terms & Conditions
All fares are displayed in Great British Pound and pricing is per person based on twin share occupancy unless stated otherwise. Although all due care is taken to keep information as up-to-date as possible, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice: due to varying timing schedules of supplier automated update processes; currency fluctuations; fuel surcharges or government tax & fee changes and may not be guaranteed until paid in full. Gratuities may be an additional onboard charge depending on particular cruise line selected. Please ask your cruise consultant for any clarification of Terms & Conditions.