Azamara Quest: Atlantic Quest Voyage with stay in Lisbon & Barbados
Azamara Quest: Lisbon, Madeira and Barbados
Your Cruise & Stay Highlights:
- 09 Nights cruise sailing onboard Azamara Quest from Lisbon, Portugal
- Cabin upgrade available: Upgrade you stateroom to a higher category for best cruising experience
- Pre-cruise stay: 2 Nights stay at 4-star Radisson Blu Hotel, Lisbon based on Standard room including breakfast. Hotel in the capital of Portugal is perfectly situated in the Campo Grande district and just 15 minutes from the Lisbon city center.
- Post-cruise stay: 2 Nights stay at 3-star Time Out Hotel, Barbados based on Standard room. Situated in the vibrant St. Lawrence Gap area, just across the street from peaceful Dover Beach
- Transfers in Lisbon and Barbados by private car.
- 2 Days Lisboa Card - Access to 37 Attractions: The Lisboa Card is valid for 48 hours, includes public transport and free entrance to 39 museums and monuments, and can be used to obtain 5% to 50% discounts at more than 60 locations.
- 10% off travel insurance: Either saving on single trip or annual multi-trip policies including Covid-19 cover.
- 10% off shore excursions: Ask about our recommended Shore Excursion Options and save 10% on some incredible experiences.
- + Book with Confidence, You can Change or Cancel your Hotel Stay up to 30 Days Prior to arrival for Free of Cost.
- Cruise & Stay package excludes Air.
Pre-Cruise Hotel in Lisbon: Radisson Blu Hotel, Lisbo
Room: Standard room including breakfast
Check in: 07th Nov 2023
Check out: 09th Nov 2023
Stay Duration: 2 Nights
Post-Cruise Hotel in Barbados: Time Out Hotel
Room: Standard room
Check in: 18th Nov 2023
Check out: 21st Nov 2023
Stay Duration: 3 Nights
Cruise Sail Date: 09th Nov 2023
Sail Duration: 9 Nights
Ship: Azamara Quest
Cabin: 12 - Club Interior Stateroom
Total Cruise & Stay Duration: 13 Nights
Azamara Exclusive: No matter which itinerary you Choose, Azamara cruise always includes - Drinks, Gratuities, Exclusive cultural events and much more
**Single traveller pricing available.
**Kindly contact our holiday team for the availability, best price guarantee.
Accommodation in Lisbon
4-star Radisson Blu Hotel, Lisbon
Hotel in the capital of Portugal is perfectly situated in the Campo Grande district and just 15 minutes from the Lisbon city center. Stay just 3 kilometers from Humberto Delgado Airport (LIS). Within walking distance of the hotel, you'll find the Football Stadium Alvalade XXI and the Campo Grande metro stop, making it simple to reach other popular destinations.
Take a 5-minute walk to the Campo Grande metro stop, and the best of Lisbon is at your fingertips. Visit the site of the 1998 World Fair that hosted 130 countries at Parque das Nações (Park of Nations). This popular area is now one of the largest urban redevelopment projects in Europe, where you can see the marina and one of the world's longest bridges. Other attractions include the zoo and Oceanarium, which are perfect for spending time with the kids before trying your luck at the Lisbon Casino for some adult fun.
Accommodation in Barbados
3-star Hotel Time Out Barbados
Located in the Party Central of Barbados - St. Lawrence Gap; take a stroll to all the best that The Gap has to offer. Featuring the best possible mix of indoor and outdoor entertainment, there is no shortage of enjoyment to be had. Time Out Hotel is also the ultimate chill location, at a mere 20 steps away from one of the best beaches on the South Coast – Dover Beach. A wide expanse of brilliant white sand, Dover offers the opportunity to jet ski, windsurf, go hobie cat sailing or simply lay out on a beach chair.
Activities in Lisbon
Lisboa Card - Access to 37 Attractions
About this tour:
Save up to 50% at more than 60 Locations!
Discover Lisbon with the Lisbon Card Travel for free and enjoy free access to Lisbon’s best museums and attractions with the Lisboa Card.
The card includes free admission to the Torre de Belem, Jeronimos Monastery and the Santa Justa Elevator among others. The Lisboa Card is a Turismo de Lisboa product managed by Lismarketing in collaboration with D.G.P.C., CARRIS, Metropolitano de Lisboa, CP, Fertagus and the entities that offer discounts.
The Lisboa Card is valid for 48 hours, includes public transport and free entrance to 39 museums and monuments, and can be used to obtain 5% to 50% discounts at more than 60 locations.
All Transfers in Lisbon and Barbados by Private car
07th Nov 2023 = Transfers included from Lisbon Airport to Hotel.
09th Nov 2023 = Transfers included from Hotel to Lisbon Cruise port.
18th Nov 2023 = Transfers included from Barbados Cruise Port to Hotel.
21st Nov 2023 = Transfers included from Hotel to Barbados Airport.
Terms & Conditions
All fares are displayed in Great British Pounds and pricing is per person based on twin share occupancy unless stated otherwise. Although all due care is taken to keep information as up-to-date as possible, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice: due to varying timing schedules of supplier automated update processes; currency fluctuations; fuel surcharges or government tax & fee changes and may not be guaranteed until paid in full. Gratuities may be an additional onboard charge depending on particular cruise line selected. Please ask your cruise consultant for any clarification of Terms & Conditions.