Norwegian Jade : Discover the best of the Greek Isles Including 2 nights Stay in Athens
Norwegian Jade - Sailing Greek Isles, Santorini, Mykonos & Rhodes Including 2 nights Pre-Cruise Stay in Athens
Set sail aboard Norwegian Jade on a 7-day cruise that is sure to exceed all your wildest expectations. Take a walking tour of the old fortified city of Rhodes, and be in awe of the breathtaking Grand Master's Palace. See where the Colossus of Rhodes, a one-time Wonder of the World, once stood and savour the charm of this remarkable walled town. Visit the most popular island in the Cyclades, Mykonos, and witness the blue-domed churches that are a key pillar in the majestic facade of Greece. Be enamored by the whitewashed villages clinging to the sides of the sea cliffs of the majestic Santorini. Explore the best of the Greek Isles, all aboard Norwegian Jade.
- Europe's Leading Cruise Line, 13 years in a row - World Travel Awards
- Experience the exquisitely renovated Norwegian Jade
Greece is a country in southeastern Europe with thousands of islands throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas. Influential in ancient times, it's often called the cradle of Western civilization. Athens, its capital, retains landmarks including the 5th-century B.C. Acropolis citadel with the Parthenon temple. Greece is also known for its beaches, from the black sands of Santorini to the party resorts of Mykonos.
Cruise & Stay Holiday Includes :
- 7 nights Norwegian Jade, Greek Isles Sailing Roundtrip Athens
- Cabin : IF - Inside Stateroom
- 2 nights Pre - Cruise Stay at Parnon Hotel Athens, 3 star hotel in the city center of Athens
- Rooom - Double
- Meals - Breakfast
- Includes Private Overseas Transfers
- City Sighteeing in Athens
- Book with Confidence : Peace of Mind Travel Plan*— Make Changes to your Current booking, with no additional Charge
- Multi Dates available
- Receive 10% off your Travel Insurance
- Incredible Best Shore Excursion Options, Best Prices Guarantee
Norwegian Cruise Offer :
Save Big with 35% Off Plus Upgrade your cruise with All Free at Sea Upgrade Packages, featuring Free Open Bar, Specialty Dining, Excursions, WiFi, Extra Guests
Open Bar : Cheers to all the spirits and cocktails, wines, draft beer, juice, and soft drinks.
Speciality Dining : Take your tastebuds on a trip with free meals at Speciality Dining venues.
Excursions : Explore more of the shore with US$ 50 Shore Excursion Credit per port.
WiFi : Stay connected whilst at sea with an Internet Package guests can use throughout the ship.
Price reduction on Extra Guests Sailing
Upgrade Your Cruise Free At Sea Packages :-
1-6 Day Cruises upgrade for £49 per person
7-9 Day Cruises upgrade for £99 per person
10-13 Day Cruises upgrade for £149 per person
14-17 Day Cruises upgrade for £199 per person
18+ Day Cruises upgrade for £249 per person
Future Cruise Credit :
Book Cruises through 2022
Future Cruise Credits are valid for all sailings through December 31, 2022.
Benefits of 100% Vaccination Requirements*
- Cruise Mask-free** : Breathe freely and witness smiles everywhere you go!
- No Social Distancing Required : Get up close and personal with confidence, everyone on board is vaccinated.
- All Restaurants & Experiences Are Fully Open : Dine in any of our restaurants mask-free, including our self-service buffet. Plus enjoy all entertainment options.
- No Restrictions on Shore Excursions : Feel Free to take the shore excursion you’ve been dreaming of or explore on your own!
- No Capacity Restrictions : Appreciate the full Norwegian experience — all venues and experiences are entirely open.
- Surround Yourself in Safety : Peace of mind knowing all guests and crew on board are fully vaccinated.
Itinerary Highlights :
Hotel in Athens : Parnon Hotel Athens 3*
Hotel Stay : 30th Sep - 02nd Oct 2022
Stay Duration : 2 Nights
Ship : Norwegian Jade
Sailing Date : 02nd Oct 2022
Sail Duration : 7 Nights
Total duration for Cruise + Stay holidays : 9 Nights
Voyage Itinerary :
- Athens (Piraeus),Greece
- Athens (Piraeus),Greece
Accommodation in Athens :
Hotel Parnon Athens
The perfect place to discover Athens by walk is Parnon Hotel. The city of Athens is a major centre of commerce, art, culture, shopping and fantastic nightlife.
Parnon is a 3 star hotel in the city center of Athens where cordial hospitality and top quality services are offered to guests every day, to guarantee them the best stay.
Hotel Parnon offers competitive prices and an unbeatable location, just a 1-minute walk from Omonia central station. Start your day with a continental breakfast served from 07:30 until 10:30, either in the breakfast hall or in the privacy of your room. Relax in your comfortable room with free WiFi internet connection or in the internet point at the lobby.
Transfers in Athens :
All transfers by Private Standard Car
30th Sep 2022 : Transfers on Private basis from Athens Airport to Parnon Hotel Athens
2nd Oct 2022 : Transfers on Private basis from Parnon Hotel to Athens Cruise Port
9th Oct 2022 : Transfers on Private basis from Athens Cruise Port to Airport
Genral information -
- Exclusive ride for you
- Door to door service
- 1 piece of baggage allowed per person ( max.dimensions 158cm) length+width+height=158cm
- 1 item of hand baggage allowed per person
- In the event of extra luggage or sport equipment being checked in, please contact us, as this may carry an extra charge.
- If the details do not correspond with the reservation, please contact your agency immediately.
- In the event of a delay on your flight or a problem with customs or luggage, please call the emergency number in order to advise of the delay and take the necessary steps.
- In the event of being unable to locate the driver, please call the emergency number indicated in this voucher.
- Child car seats and boosters are not included unless specified in your booking and can carry an extra cost. Should you need to book them, please contact your point of sale prior to travelling.
Waiting time -
- No waiting time for the customer
- Maximum supplier waiting time: 60 minutes (Domestic) 60 minutes (International)
Sightseeing in Athens :
City Sightseeing Athens Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Admire panoramic views of the city on a Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour of Athens
- Audio guide available in 12 languages
- Learn about the fascinating history of ancient Greece
Starting points :
Syntagma Square, Greece
You can join the tour at any of the bus stops.
End point :
At any of the bus stops.
1. Syntagma Square
2. The Four Musems
3. The National Gallery
4. Ancient Olympic Stadium
5. Melina Merkouri
6. Acropolis Museum
7. The Acropolis & Parthenon (Interchange: Piraeus route)
8. Temple of Olympian Zeus, Athens
9. National Garden of Athens
10. National Library of Greece
11. National Archaeological Museum, Athens
12. Omonia Square
14. Monastiraki Square
15. Kotzia Square
About this tour :
Athens is a city filled with must-sees; it’s almost impossible to get to see them all just by foot!
Join the Athens Line and spend the day admiring the Greek capital’s ancient construction. This is the best solution for exploring every inch of ancient and modern Greek heritage! Just wait at the nearest Athens Line bus stop – there are 15 of them all around the city – and in less than 30 minutes you will be cruising the streets of Athens and heading for its most iconic landmarks.
This unlimited hop on-hop off ticket, means that you have the freedom to jump off the bus at any given point of interest in the city, meander around the streets for a while, and later hop back on the bus again. With the freedom to create your own itinerary, for you can dedicate more time to the sites that you are more interested in, and at the very least say you’ve seen the rest! But not only is the bus ride about sightseeing; as you glide through the streets, listen to a highly informative commentary recorded in a wide variety of languages and become an expert on Greek history.
A complete tour of central Athens lasts an hour and a half – You can take the full tour if you wish or even disembark at any of the stops! Jump off at the Temple of Zeus and stroll around Ancient Olympia and you can imagine how this incredible site may have once looked. Why not take a walk around the colourful and beautifully manicured National Gardens or even travel back in time and learn about the city’s incredible history at the National Archaeological Museum, amongst other incredible and awe-inspiring locations!
Summer Season (1st April – 31st October) :
Athens Line - From 8:30am – 9pm
Winter Season (1st November – 31st March) :
Athens Line - From 8:30am – 6:30pm
Every 20 minutes
Audioguide available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Greek and Turkish
Book With Confidence :
Peace of Mind Travel Plan, Flexibity to Change or Rebook your Holiday up to 14days Prior to Departured
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Prices listed are per person in Great British Pound, based on twin occupancy, rates for single occupancy may differ, Rates offered are including all discounts unless otherwise stated. All bookings are subject to availability. Other travel periods may be available. Some block out dates may apply. Rates may alter depending upon the dates requested and surcharges if applicable. Final booking confirmation only provided once payment has been processed. Contact our travel team for more details. Our Holiday Centre reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice at any time. Flights are not included. Pricing correct as at 10th Jan 2022