Jewel of the Seas - Sailing Iceland & Ireland from Amsterdam
Why book Royal Caribbean Cruise for 27th May 2022 :
Royal Caribbean® takes you to more unforgettable shores, from bucket list-worthy spots to game-changing private destinations. All on the best cruise ships in the world.
- Rountrip Amsterdam Sailing
- Cruise with Confidence : Cancel up to 48 hours before you sail
- You Make The Memories, We Take Care Of The Rest.
- Safe, Timely Return Home In Any Scenario..
- Upgraded Medical Facilities & Expert Care.
- Medical Grade Cleaning Standards
- 100% Fresh, Filtered Air
Onboard Jewel of the Seas :
Casino : Craving a little slice of Las Vegas during your cruise? Head to Casino Royale℠ where the action never stops.
Bars & Lounges : Schooner bar, Diamond Club, Solarium bar, Vintages, Pool bar, Viking Crown lounge.
Poolside Cinema : The pool deck transforms into the ultimate spot to catch classic flicks and first-run features when the sun sets.
Rock Climbing : Standing 12-metres tall, it’s the perfect way to stretch your arms and legs, whether you’re a beginner or a tried and tested climber. The best part? It’s totally complimentary.
West End to Broadway : Sing along as you travel from New York City to London during this showstopping musical journey.
Tango Buenos Aires : Argentina is the home of tango, and Tango Buenos Aires brings all of the dance’s sultry moves to the stage during your cruise holiday.
Spa & Fitness Centre : Emerge renewed, relaxed and rejuvenated at the Vitality℠ Spa.
Dining : Chef's Table,Cafe Latte - Tudes, Windjammer, Chops Grille, Giovanni's Table, Main Dining room, Izumi Sushi & Hot rocks
Shopping : Shop the biggest designer names and onboard exclusives, all at prices you won't find on land. Swiss timepieces, alcoholic drinks, fine jewellery, beauty and high fashion are all here, tax and duty free, plus special sale savings and our price match guarantee
Itinerary highlights :
Ship : Jewel of the Seas
Sailing date : 27th May 2022
Duration : 12 Nights
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Akureyri, Iceland
- Reykjavik, Iceland
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Waterford (Dunmore E.), Ireland
- Cork (Cobh), Ireland | Cruising
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Cruise with Confidence :
Cancel up to 48 hours before you sail and get a future cruise credit valid to book by April 30, 2022 and sail by December 31, 2022, or one year from the original sailing date, whichever is later.
For cruises booked on or before December 17, 2021.
Best Price Guarantee - Royal Caribbean Best Price Guarantee lets you take advantage of a better price up to 48 hours before your sail date. Guests will receive the difference as a non-refundable onboard credit inside final payment or rate adjustment outside final payment.
What you need to know -
• As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before your sail date, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit.
• The Cruise with Confidence program covers bookings that are booked on or before December 17, 2021, that set sail on or before April 30, 2022.
• Future Cruise Credits are valid to book by April 30th, 2022 and sail by December 31, 2022, or one year from the original sailing date, whichever is later.
• You may owe any difference in cruise fare if your new booking exceeds the Future Cruise Credit’s value.
• Some restrictions may apply.
• If guests opt into the Cruise with Confidence 100% Future Cruise Credit, Guests do not qualify for any Future Cruise Credit offers or refunds related to our Global Suspension of sailings.
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Price is per person, cruise-only including taxes and fees, based on additional guests sharing a double occupancy eligible stateroom on selected sailings.
General Terms: All other charges, e.g. Drinks Packages, Shore Excursions and optional Gratuities are not included in offer and are additional for all guests. Instant savings amount shown in Pounds Sterling or Euro and will be converted to currency used for cruise purchase (if applicable). Instant Savings applied to cruise fare at checkout. Instant savings will be reflected in checkout as “Discount” or “Savings.”
Onboard Credit will be reflected in checkout as “Ship Spend” or “Ship Credit.” Onboard credit and instant savings do not apply to China departures. OBC is in $USD, has no cash value, is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash or casino credit, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the last evening of the cruise. After the Offer Period, the offer will be removed from the booking if the guest cancels and reinstates the booking or rebooks into a new booking on the same ship and sail date, applies a fare change, or changes the ship or sail date of the booking; other changes to the booking may also result in removal of the offer.
Offer applies to new, individual and named group bookings confirmed at prevailing rates. Individual reservations may be transferred into an existing group, assuming required criteria are met; full deposit will be required at time of transfer. Failure to apply the required full deposit amount may result in the cancellation of the booking. Single occupancy guests paying 200% cruise fare are eligible for full amount of an applicable offer; single occupancy guests paying less than 200% cruise fare are eligible for a prorated amount of the offer.
Offer only available to residents of United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
Prices and offers are subject to availability and change, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time. Refer to www.royalcaribbean.com/terms-and-conditions.co.uk for complete terms and conditions. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time prior to booking.