France, Spain and Italy from Southampton
Duration: 8 Nights
Destination: Europe, Mediterranean
Deal Code: DCEI0MQ
Pricing is based on departure date: 09th June 2023
This 8-night voyage offers time ashore in France, Spain, and Italy, where Gaudi architecture is a highlight in Barcelona and Pisa’s famous leaning tower awaits discovery on a tour from Livorno.
Low Deposit: Secure your booking with just 15% deposit
Flexible Booking Policy: Amend your booking or choose an alternate date up to 90days before departure
A Cunard voyage brings a chance to travel the world in ultimate comfort and style, while spending time doing as much or as little as you like.
The Cunard experience: Discover a selection of extraordinary adventures across the globe, carefully curated to make the very most of your time. It's your world, to explore in your own way.
Life on board: Our ships are a world unto their own; with the freedom to do as much (or as little) as you please. Sunbathe by the pool, join a guided gin tasting, or dance late into the night. You’ll be amazed at how much there is to experience.
What's included in your cruise fare: Wherever you choose to discover, you'll find lots included in your fare. Well-appointed accommodation, fine dining, fabulous entertainment and outstanding service, it's all included.
Top 5 reasons cruise from Southampton;
1. There's no need to travel abroad to board - It's easy to travel straight to Southampton cruise port by car, taxi, or public transport, such as coach or train.
2. You can pack as much as you like - With no air travel (or any other international transfers), you won’t be restricted by airline baggage rules.
3. It’s easy for all members of the family - Traveling to the port with babies or young children can be difficult, while air travel may also not be an option for elderly or less-abled family members. Departing from Southampton immediately solves that stress when living in the U.K. and means the whole family, whatever age and interest, can enjoy the cruise holiday of a lifetime.
4. Explore the local area beforehand - Planning your arrival in Southampton with some extra time to spare before embarkation is a great idea. This means you can explore the old port city itself, taking in the likes of Sir Harold Hillier Gardens, Southampton City Art Gallery, the Tudor House or even the nearby historic city of Winchester.
5. Then explore incredible destinations further afield - With so many destinations to choose from, deciding where to cruise to first will be the most difficult part of your holiday.
Your Ship: Queen Mary 2
Queen Mary 2 is a remarkable flagship, her style and elegance are legendary. Above all, it‘s the space she offers and the luxury for you to do as little or as much as you wish which sets her apart.
Welcome to a true icon. Cunard flagship is a truly astonishing liner and you’ll find an incredible sense of freedom from the space she offers. Whether you’re in the mood for complete relaxation or something more active, you can find it. Immerse yourself in enthralling entertainment, be indulged in the on board spa, or simply relax with a book in her vast library. You’ll discover remarkable craftsmanship in the elegant staterooms and suites and savouring her many sumptuous restaurants and bars is always a pleasure.
Ship: Queen Mary 2
Cabin: IE4 - Inside
Sail Date: 09th June 2023
Duration: 08 Nights
Terms & Conditions
All fares are displayed in Great British Pound and pricing is per person based on twin share occupancy unless stated otherwise. Although all due care is taken to keep information as up-to-date as possible, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice: due to varying timing schedules of supplier automated update processes; currency fluctuations; fuel surcharges or government tax & fee changes and may not be guaranteed until paid in full. Gratuities may be an additional onboard charge depending on particular cruise line selected. Please ask your cruise consultant for any clarification of Terms & Conditions.