Azamara Quest - Summer Solstice Voyage with 2 nights hotel stay in Lisbon
Why Book Azamar Quest Summer Solstice Voyage + Pre Stay 2 nights in Lisbon :
Cruise : Azamar Quest -Sailing 19th June 2022
Accommodation : Botanico Hotel - Stay 17th June & 18th June 2022
Private Transfers : Airport to Hotel - 17th June 2022
Sightseeing : Lisbon Hop on and Hop off Tour - 2 day Pass
Itinerary Highlights :
Ship : Azamara Quest
Sailing date : 19th June 2022
Duration : 9 Nights
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Leixões, (Porto), Portugal
- St. Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Islands
- Honfleur, France
- Zeebrugge, (Bruges), Belgium
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Kiel Canal, Germany
- Copenhagen, Denmark
Inclusive Amenities for all Guests :
- Complimentary Amazing Evenings® event (on most voyages)
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
Additional Amenities for Balcony Plus Guests :
- Complimentary Internet (120 minutes or 25% off the unlimited internet package) per guest*
- One free bag of laundry service per stateroom, every seven days*
- One night of complimentary specialty dining for two, each seven days
- Priority embarkation and debarkation
- Complimentary in-room spirits
Even more Amenities for Suite Guests :
- English butler service
- Complimentary Internet minutes (240 minutes or up to a 100% off the unlimited internet package) per guest*
- One free bag of laundry service per suite, each seven days*
- Complimentary seating in the specialty restaurants dining
- Priority embarkation and debarkation
- Complimentary in-room spirits
- In-suite afternoon tea service
- $300 in Onboard Credit per person (Club World Owner’s Suites, Club Ocean Suites, Club Spa Suites categories only)
Ship Highlights Include :
- Aqualina (Italian Cuisine)
- Prime C (Steakhouse)
- Chef's Table
- Windows Café (Casual Dining & Snacks)
Entertainment & Activities
- Living Room
- The Pursuit Shop
- Indulgences (Fine Jewelry)
- White Night Parties
Spa & Fitness
- The Sanctum Spa
- Massage Therapy (Various Treatments)
- Fitness Center
Azamara Quest Onboard Features :
Speciality Dining : Dine in luxury and elegance at the specialty restaurants of Azamara, where you’ll savor a heavenly experience at a down-to-earth price. At Aqualina, tantalize your palate with some of Italy’s most celebrated dishes, as well as contemporary inventive cuisine. Expect a marvelous evening in a warm ambiance with stunning views and lush décor at Prime C steakhouse. And don’t miss the Chef’s Table, an exclusive dining experience pairing multiple delectable courses with perfectly matched wines.
Spa & Fitness : Relax, revitalize, and reboot. Our spa, health, and fitness options give you the chance to focus on you—something you don’t always have time to do at home. Pamper yourself at The Sanctum Spa with the ultimate in signature treatments. Update your look at our full-service salon. Get into a new groove with complimentary group fitness classes like sunset yoga on the deck, core workouts, and nutrition sessions. Or head to our well-equipped Fitness Center to work out at your own pace, as you enjoy spectacular ocean views. Feel better, look better, and get ship shape with Azamara.
Shopping : Searching for a tasteful collection of merchandise, beautiful jewelry, and special keepsakes? Look no further than the onboard stores of Azamara. Stop by the ship’s namesake shop for sundries, casual wear, swim fashions, accessories, and small gifts. Head to Indulgences for an exquisite selection of jewelry, watches, and other pieces from iconic jewelry-makers. Pick up camera supplies and photos taken by the ship’s roving photographer at The Photo Shop. (And be sure to watch your daily news for specials and one-time offers that make shopping even more fun.)
Discoveries Restaurant : At the culinary heart of our ships is the Discoveries Restaurant. Here, you can discover the world through dishes and flavors from the places we visit, whether it’s our Destination Immersion® Experiences dinner buffet or the Destination Immersion® cuisine on our dinner menu. During on-shore visits, our chefs love to head to local markets for inspiration and ingredients. The result? Mouthwatering dishes so local, you’ll feel like you’re not onboard anymore.
Casual Dining & Snacks : At Azamara, we elevate casual dining to delectable heights. Taste your way around the world at The Patio with exclusive personalized dishes using local flavors. Then top your meal off at Swirl & Top, our self-serve frozen yogurt station.
Take in the fresh breeze at an outdoor table and relax in the laid-back atmosphere of Windows Café, featuring daily themed dinners inspired from the region we’re visiting and live stations serving up local ingredients purchased in port. And no matter where you are in the world, Mosaic Café and Mosaic @Night is the perfect place to start (or end) your day.
Entertainment & Events : In between taking you to some of the most fascinating destinations in the world, we love to entertain our guests, especially at the Cabaret Lounge. Enjoy live performances of professional full-stage musical revues, classical soloists, bands, and other entertainment in a cabaret nightclub with full bar and cozy tables.
Quest take the show outside at Azamara’s White Night party and buffet, held at least once on every cruise (weather permitting). Have a fabulous feast, sip boutique wines on the house, and dance late into the night. Wearing white is optional, but encouraged!
Bars & Lounges : Wine and unwind at Azamara’s distinctive bars and lounges. Discoveries Lounge is a guest favorite for pre- and post-dinner conversation and drinks, while The Living Room is the perfect space to take in interesting speakers, enjoy a hot beverage or wines and tapas, or simply relax with a good book.The Spirits Bar will keep you entertained, with its flat-screen TV with and full-service bar, it’s the perfect place to watch the game onboard.
Cruise with Confidence :
NEW BENEFITS AND MORE FLEXIBILITY.
To provide peace of mind : Cruise with Confidence* program to give guests the flexibility to change to any sailing through 30 April 2022 if you book by 31 October 2021.
Best Price Guarantee
Guests always get the best possible price—even after you book. If the fare on your booked sailing lowers or a better promotion is offered, contact us and we’ll honor that better price right up to 48 hours before you sail.
Future Cruise Credit
We know things can change. You have up to 48 hours before you sail to cancel and receive 100% of the amount paid in a Future Cruise Credit to be used for a new or existing Azamara booking departing on or before 30 September 2022. The credit must be applied toward the cruise fare by 30 April 2022.
Address: Rua da Mãe de Água, 16-20, Santo António, 1250-156 Lisbon, Portugal
The Hotel Botânico is a 30-room unit, located in the center of Lisbon, between the exotic Jardim Botânico and the cosmopolitan Av. da Liberdade.
The Botânico hotel is located between Avenida da Liberdade and the university's Botanical Gardens, just a 5-minute walk from the Avenida Metro Station.
Rooms at Botânico feature air conditioning, minibars and flat-screen TVs. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower
After a busy day of sightseeing, guests can enjoy Portuguese wines in the lounge or read international newspapers to catch up on the news.
- 24 hrs Reception
Transfers : Lisbon Airport to Botanico Hotel on Private basis
- Private - Standard (Car)
- Exclusive ride for you
- Door to door service
- 1 piece of baggage allowed per person ( max.dimensions 158cm) length+width+height=158cm
- 1 item of hand baggage allowed per person
- In the event of extra luggage or sport equipment being checked in, please contact us, as this may carry an extra charge.
- In the event of a delay on your flight or a problem with customs or luggage, please call the emergency number in order to advise of the delay and take the necessary steps.
- In the event of being unable to locate the driver, please call the emergency number indicated in this voucher.
- If the details do not correspond with the reservation, please contact your agency immediately.
- Child car seats and boosters are not included unless specified in your booking and can carry an extra cost. Should you need to book them, please contact your point of sale prior to travelling.
- No waiting time for the customer
- Maximum supplier waiting time: 60 minutes (Domestic) 60 minutes (International)
Sightseeing : Lisbon Sightseeing Hop On - Hop Off
2 Days 2 Lines - Belem + 1 Line at Your Choice (10:30-16:00 Belém & Oriente Lines)
About this tour
We want to make your stay and choice a simple one, and that's why we’ve dared to choose for you and prepared this tour. We’ve combined the amazing with tradition and the modern. Yes, it's possible. What are you waiting for?! Heritage, culture, tradition, innovation, leisure, pleasure. Hop on one of our panoramic buses and learn about the history of our city. In Belém, you’ll learn more about the Discoveries; in the Castle's surrounding quarter, you’ll see where we conquered the Moors; in Eastern Lisbon, you’ll visit the most modern part of the city, the venue of the world trade fair and where you’ll find the Oceanarium, and in Cascais, you will visit places such as Estoril, Guincho, and the town itself Cascais. It's up+ to you wicth line you want to combine. Guests can hop off any time.
This is the line that will take you to St. George's Castle and guide you on your journey to discover the history of a city with breathtaking views.
There are belvederes, monuments, stories and Fado on this veritable spectrum of the traditional steep streets of Lisbon. And there's the city's treasured icon: St. George's Castle. Explore this traditional area of the city at your own pace. Discover all the nooks and crannies of Alfama, one of the oldest quarters in Lisbon, were Fado echoes around every corner. Take in the beauty of downtown Lisbon and the wealth of the history of the Portuguese people.
We've included a visit to the Lisbon Zoo in our tour between where our maritime explorers set sail to discover uncharted seas and the most modern part of the city, host to world trade fair Expo `98. Everything in a single ticket. Don't miss out on this tour, which combines tradition and the modern with zoology.
They say that you only truly know a city after visiting its zoo... Well, that's not really true, but your visit to Lisbon would certainly not be complete without a visit to the zoo, and you'll be glad you went. Inaugurated in 1905, just a few years ago facilities were extensively refurbished and its mission renewed. It now combines conservation with education, with a veterinary hospital which is considered the best in Europe by the European Association of Zoos and Aquaria. It's home to approximately 2,000 animals, in all around 300 different species. You can see them on foot, by train or even by cable car.
Bus + Boat Tours
Discover" is quite possibly the verb that best defines this special combination that you can enjoy for two days. From the riverside area of the Portuguese capital to the expansive beaches of Guincho, there is a story told by monuments that symbolise the strength of a people. Whether by boat or bus, discover the city, discover the river, discover the sea. Always at your own pace.
Audioguide available in Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Basque, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Greek, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch, Arabic, Polish and Russian.
Due to the pandemic situation, Cityrama Gray Line Portugal has adjusted the tours on offer in response to the situation in Portugal at this time. The hop-on hop-off services and regular tours operated by Cityrama Gray Line Portugal will be provided as follows:
- The hop-on hop-off services Belém (Riverside) + Boat, Castle + Boat and Boat HOHO will continue to run.
- New for hop-on hop-off services is the launch of the Special Season single ticket that is valid for the Belém Riverside and Castelo lines. Both lines will be in operation until 5pm.
- The Belém Riverside Line starts at 10:15am, and Castelo Line starts at 10am. All remaining lines are closed.
Starting points : A. Parque Eduardo VII, 1070-051, Lisboa, Portugal
End point : Same as Starting Point
Oriente Line (2 days)
1. Marques de Pombal Square
2. Restauradores Square
3. Rua do Comércio
4. Casa dos Bicos
5. Terminal de Cruzeiros
6. Santa Apolónia
7. National Azulejo Museum
8. Lisbon Oceanarium
9. Casino Lisboa
10. Vasco da Gama Shopping Centre
11. Vasco da Gama Tower
12. Gare do Oriente
13. Torre do Tombo
14. Lisbon Zoo
16. El Corte Inglés
17. Eduardo VII Park
Belém Line (2 days)
1. Marques de Pombal Square
3. Jardim da Estrela
4. Belém Tower
5. Padrão dos Descobrimentos
6. Belém Dock
7. Doca de Alcântara
8. Cais do Sodré
9. Rua do Comércio
10. Restauradores Square
11. Mercado da Ribeira
12. Museu de Arte Antiga
13. Pilar 7
14. National Coach Museum
15. Palace of Ajuda
16. Jeronimos Monastery
17. Belém Tower