7 nights stay at Nodes Point in Ryde, Nr Bembridge, Isle of Wight - Family Fun collection
Travel Highlights :
Nodes Point - Ryde, Nr Bembridge , Isle of Wight
About Nodes Point, Ryde
Head to the east of the Isle of Wight and discover a world of amazing views, beautiful beaches and even a chance to saddle up for a horse ride along the sands. At Nodes Point, you can expect all the makings of a brilliant seaside holiday in one spot.
Beach walks are just minutes away with direct beach access so you can laze on the sands, have a fun rock pool adventure with the kids or take a stroll along picturesque harbours. This is an ideal base for exploring the Isle of Wight and everything it has to offer.
With a great choice of facilities, from multi-sports courts and adventure playgrounds to an indoor heated pool with waterslide, you’ll be sure to keep the family entertained. And at the end of a fun-filled day, enjoy a tasty meal at the Boathouse Bar & Restaurant followed by an evening of family entertainment. Alternatively, you might prefer to simply unwind with a quiet drink in the Harbour Bar and watch the sun go down across the bay – whatever you’re looking for, there’s something for everyone.
At this park
- Indoor heated pool
- Kids clubs
- Adventure playground
- Multi-sports court
- Amusement arcade
- The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
- Harbour Bar & Deli
- Takeaway service
- Entertainment Venue
- Costa Coffee® available
- Convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Please note: There may be entertainment variants; an entertainment guide will be available on park. A responsible person of 16 years or over must accompany children under 8 in the water. A maximum of one child under 4 per responsible person or two children aged between 4 and 7 per responsible person is allowed in the water.
Freshwater Lodge - Nodes Point in Ryde, Nr Bembridge , Isle of Wight
Stylish lodge with one double with ensuite shower and two twin. Shower. DVD. Fridge/freezer. Towels provided. Double glazed and centrally heated. Verandah with outdoor furniture and outdoor hot tub. No pets.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Up To 6 People
- Safer Stays
- Cleaning and sanitisation to government guidelines
- Temporary removal of some non-essential high touch items
- Safe key collection and key drop
- Hand soap or sanitiser provided
- Social distancing measures where appropriate
- Outdoor hot tub (in Freshwater Lodge and Sandown Lodge only)
- Flatscreen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £15 each per week or short break
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40 per week or short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Wi-Fi access is in designated areas only.
- This is a family holiday park, working parties of any kind will not be accepted.
Book with confidence :
Peace of mind if plans have to change. To help Guests book with confidence,and promise that their money is protected if:
- Guests have to cancel the booking.
- Guests cancel the booking because they are prohibited to travel by UK public health measures, such as if we are in lockdown, or Guests would be in breach of household mixing rules.
- Guest, or someone in the party, has COVID**.
- Guest or someone in the party has been told to self-isolate by Track and Trace**.
- Guests are shielding or vulnerable and can no longer make use of your booking**.
In these circumstances, Guests will be able to choose between
Full refund -
Refund will provided to guests for the full amount they have paid for the booking.
Transfer to a later date or a different location or accommodation -
Subject to availability, we will help you move your booking to a later date or even a new location or accommodation with no admin fees, but please be aware that if the cost of your new arrangements is higher than your original booking, then Guests need to pay the difference. If the cost is less, we will refund the difference.
An e-voucher to rebook your holiday online -
Guests can request an e-voucher for the amount they have previously paid for your booking. Guests can then use it to book a new holiday online or towards another existing booking. Vouchers issued are valid until 3 September 2021 and can be used on holidays departing before 31st December 2022. Learn more about e-vouchers here.
For further reassurance, we’d like to draw your attention to:
Considerations for extra cleaning and safer check-ins -
We have recommended that our accommodation providers consider information we have summarised as they adapt their cleaning protocols and follow all official guidance on cleaning and the importance of social distancing during check-in and throughout a guest’s stay.
Secluded and self-contained -
Many accommodations are in rural locations, away from the hustle and bustle of towns and cities. Most accommodations are self-contained (many with gardens) making social distancing easier and providing outside space. Please read accommodation descriptions fully to ensure they meet your location and accommodation requirements.
Plus there's no need to shop around with our Lowest price guarantee -
We'll match the price of any like for like accommodation for the same dates at the same location for the same number of people. Proof of booking price required in all cases. Proof is required within 7 days of your making your booking. The Lowest Price Guarantee rate must be available on the day that you make your booking. We reserve the right to withdraw this guarantee at any time.
Terms & Conditions
* Conditions apply. Offer is limited, subject to availability and change without notice. Promotion is correct and valid at the time of publication. Booking and full supplier terms and conditions apply. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer (unless stated).
Rate is based on 6 guests in Freshwater Lodge - Nodes Point in Ryde, Nr Bembridge , Isle of Wight for travel from 8th November 2021 for 7 nights . All bookings are subject to availability. Minimum nights stay may apply. Other travel periods may be available. Some block out dates may apply. Rates may alter depending upon the dates requested and surcharges if applicable. Bookings are non-refundable once paid. Any changes will incur £50 admin fee plus any hotel charges. Final booking confirmation only provided once payment has been processed. Non-refundable. Contact our travel team for more details. Our holiday Centre reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice at any time. Pricing correct as at 27th Aug 2021